Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ou Results Are In

Hiya everyone

E215 results are in!

Hoping everyone got the results they wished for - a huge Well Done to everyone who has passed, and thanks to all those stalwarts on this site who have bore the pain with us as we picked your brains and cried on your shoulders - you know who you are!

I am off to start my celebrations now with a grand cup of coffee and slice of toast and marmalade for breakfast - whoopppeeeeee, the end of an era!

Hi myhenroxanne

Congratulations! I passed E215 too and that completes the FD after 4 years of study!

I remember, when Sue posted on here a year ago that she had passed, longing for this day and boy did that year fly by.

I hope everybodyelse got the results they hoped for. Congratulations to you all.

The sparkly stuff is in the fridge, just waiting for a reasonable hour to open it! xD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;) !

Hang it all I think it even deserves a banana :o !

And thank you to everyone on here for your support.

Edited by Deb

Well done everyone, I also passed :))

Really pleased that the foundation degree is over.......... BUT have already found myself looking at the BA in early years despite saying I was not going to do any more studying!!

Thanks for all the help I have recieved on this forum

Carol xx

Well done and congratulations to everyone for completing, nay, even starting the FD. I applaude your commitment and drive and steadfast refusal to give up. :oxD

Edited by Rea

I said that too and yet, here I am, doing research for my dissertation for the BA Hons in Education Studies top up degree that I start next month! :o

Well done everyone, I also passed :))

Really pleased that the foundation degree is over.......... BUT have already found myself looking at the BA in early years despite saying I was not going to do any more studying!!

Thanks for all the help I have recieved on this forum

Carol xx

I have just returned from holiday to find I passed too :o

I am really pleased but I too looked at BA but only a peek I am really not sure xD

Congrats everyone!

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)