Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Well Done Me!

After registering on the FSF a mere 14 months ago I have finally figured out how to add a pic!

So here's introducing my 2 boys, Jake and ollie. Aren't they gorgeous? And they love each other very much (as you can see!).

Now I just hope I've done it right and you can all actually see the pic coz otherwise I'm just rambling incoherently!

Well in that case susan, I'll claim that that's why I used a photo... rather than admitting that I'd have no clue how to put an animated one on! :o

You've been a member fir 14 months and have worked out how to do something??

I've been a member for 7 years and this morning I discovered when you click 'options', top right of each opening post, you can email a topic. I feel your joy!! :oxD

Love the cats too :(

Edited by Rea

After registering on the FSF a mere 14 months ago I have finally figured out how to add a pic!

So here's introducing my 2 boys, Jake and ollie. Aren't they gorgeous? And they love each other very much (as you can see!).

Now I just hope I've done it right and you can all actually see the pic coz otherwise I'm just rambling incoherently!

Would you share your knowledge - I'd love to add a picture but wouldn't even know where to start looking?!

top left... my controls....

once there go down to personal profile and edit avatar settings....

there you have an upload one from your computer or use a stock one or look online for one and put in the link...

just remember some have issues with the ones which have too much movement and flash better to keep it simple or static..

I'm glad you added those instructions Inge, because when I read Devonmaid's post I was thinking 'Oh bloody hell, I've not got a clue how I did it!'