Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Play Money ?

They all look great!! I bought some play money for Chinese New Year and when I went to put it in envelopes I noticed it was issued by 'The Bank Of HELL'!!! Didn't really think that was appropriate for children but,....then again....?

Honey

Hello All

As suggested, I've produced templates for Credit Cards and Cheques .... I've also done a little instruction for a simple way of making up Cheque Books for those of you who are of a mind to do so .... you might even want use it as an activity for some of the older children (if you trust them with glue and bulldog clips).

I didn't do 'stubs' for the cheques as I thought that's overcomplicate things.

If you want Templates for any of these just send me your details & logos to me and I'll try and do them as soon as I can.

Gar

PS I can of course do a colour version for anyone if they ask, but have done them in Black & white for economy's sake

post-6-1313076733_thumb.jpg

post-6-1313076742_thumb.jpg

Making_your_cheque_book.doc

It's deliberate, it's just there as an icon really ....

If only printing real money was as easy! :)

Brilliant, have spent a happy half hour printing money! tee hee.

Why didn't the fsf logo come out more clearly or did you do it like that on purpose?

You're not supposed to do that without requesting permission from the Bank of England missblinx - which I suspect means that permission will only be granted for pretty serious reasons...

As for the Librarian's moonlighting activities - I think the senior faculty at Unseen University try very hard to ignore anything that happens in L-Space!

Sadly it is illegal, every colour photocopier I've even seen has a sticker on it giving you a list of things it's illegal to copy ... and money is top of the list ....

Didn't you know that FSF has long had links with UU via L-Space! Ook!

can we photocopy and laminate real money or is that illegal?

BTW Librarian, do the UU know what you're up to? OOK!

Greetings!

Just to let you know, I'm away this week, so I'll get any requests for Play Money, Cheques & Credit cards sorted upon my return.

Ook!

• 1 month later...

For anyone who still needs Play Money etc, I am still able to create personalised templates for you to print out, but I have also put the sample templates into the Resource Library for anyone who just wants none specific play money. Just look for “The Librarian's L-space”.

Ook!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)