Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thank You To Everyone On The Fsf!

Guest TinklePrincess

Guest TinklePrincess

Hi everyone!

I'm sure you know me as "that girl who panics and asks questions about everything"! But I just wanted to say a massive "Thank You" to all who have helped me over this past two weeks or so...

I have just about finished my dissertation, just trying to cut around 600 words, which is something I've never had to do before and is quite difficult!!

After this, I have one assignment, due in next week, on leadership, so I might still need to pick your brains, but I wanted to acknowedge you all for this first...

Not that you'd know, but I have put an acknowledgement in my dissertation, thanking all the kind people on the FSF for their help and assistance.

So anyway, thank you all so much, I know I won't come away with a First but I've done my best and I can (just about) breathe again now!!

I'm sure I'l be back to asking thousands of questions again in a few days but for now, enjoy the rest, haha.

Lisa :)

Well done Lisa! It is such a great feeling when you hand in that precious assignment that has been keeping you awake at night! Enjoy some 'you' time now and take a well earned breather!