Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Music For Chicks Hatching

Hi everyone,

I want to pick your brains. I have just recorded a chick hatching and want to put some appropriate background music on the video.

First of all I have no idea how to do this :o and secondly, I need some ideas for appropriate tracks. Thought of chirpy chirpy cheep cheep, the birdie song, or I believe I can fly. What do you think?

Thanks in advance

Trasong xD

Hi,

I did this for our class assembly last year - our chick Ralph (only got one!) was a star and the school loved it! If you have movie maker on your computer you can really easily import tracks and put them over the video and adjust the volume of the music in relation to any sound on the video. I used the track 'I want to break free'

Rosie

I love your idea of I believe I can fly.

Bit cheesy for an adult audience but a perfect expression of the joy of new life. :o

Hi,

I did this for our class assembly last year - our chick Ralph (only got one!) was a star and the school loved it! If you have movie maker on your computer you can really easily import tracks and put them over the video and adjust the volume of the music in relation to any sound on the video. I used the track 'I want to break free'

Rosie

Tanks for that RosieC that made me giggle I think I might have some fun with this and merge a few different tracks if I master it of course!

Trasong

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)