Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Coat Pegs

Hi,

I am in the process of opening my own playgroup.

I was just wondering if you wonderful people have any advice on a good cloakroom trolley?

I have nowhere to put permanent coat hooks and am a pack away setting, so it does need to be a mobile trolley.

Thanks

I think Norsemen Direct will manufacture one to your specifications too. If they are who I'm thinking of we spoke to them at the TES show last year when we were looking for a snack trolley/table and they were saying we could design our own pretty much.

We've just had our Norseman Direct trolleys delivered and they are fab - if rather large! Ours have got trays either end too. Pricely but they did us a deal for ordering 4. There was some damage to them in transit and they sent a guy out the nest day to repair so can't fault customer service. I did later find out they could have made them to our specification but hey ho they did colour code them for me :) I now have 4 wire A frame coat racks if anyones interested.......

• 2 weeks later...