Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Communication Friendly Spaces Taining

A group of us went to the Communication Friendly Spaces conference a couple of years ago, and there are some photos in the gallery of the lovely things we saw.

I've never been on any CFS training, but the testimonials I've seen have always been really positive. If you can get there, I'd definitely say you should go. Then you can come back and let us know what you think!

I have done some training as part of the ECaT programme. It was very good made a lot of sense and some good ideas. Would recommend it!!

Thanks everyone! Will definitiely ask my headteacher if I can go. And yes.....will certainly report back! xxxx

Jarmen and her company are fantastic, simple to the point and makes sense not matter what the setting.

We are pre-school in a hall setting up daily but she still inspires me.

I live in Norwich - where is the training?

Have sent you a message with this info...newsletters@elizabethjarmantraining.co.uk. Type in the site and then look for the link to the open training. One lot in Liverpool, one lot in Norwich. It then gives you the address of the hotel.

Will there be another conference, do you know, Happy Maz? I'm in a school now where I might be able to go!

No idea, I'm afraid. My advice would be to sign up for the regular newsletters so that you don't miss out when they are advertised!

• 1 year later...

have been on an evening course recently.....she is an inspiring trainer and worth going to listen to. I already knew about her approach but it was really good to hear why she does things the way she does. Have fun....i would say that it gave me more confidence to declutter and not worry about having too much 'stuff' all over the place. The funniest thing she showed us was a whole bank of trays all labelled 'literacy', same colour same label on each, the children just had to search through them all to find what they wanted! :o

• 1 month later...

Hi

I recently went on the CFS training, It was fantastic :D . The main things I came away with was to DECLUTTER!!!!!!, limit resources and provide small cosy areas for the children. My team and I are planning to revamp our indoor/outdoor areas over the Easter holidays and create small cosy areas consisting of drapes, cushions, soft lighting etc. We set up a small area a couple of weeks ago just to see what the children thought and they really love it.

Carol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)