Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Cloakroom Trolleys

post-390-1295620757_thumb.jpg

Ooh I am so excited! I have just ordered 4 of these cloakroom trolleys for our packaway pre-school. The very nice man at Norseman Direct is even going to colour code them so I have a red trolley with red trays, a green one, blue one and yellow one. A bit pricey but hopefully well worth it with all the children having their own tray and peg. I think i'm a bit sad really ...... :o

We have had those wire a frame ones and they get so heavy and awkward to move. We have bought a separate lunch box trolley so that the children's change bags can go on top of these new ones. Can't wait for them to arrive :)

they are from Norseman Direct, I couldn't find anything else similar any where else, I just came across these by accident. I showed my manager (who is also my mum!) as a bit of a joke not thinking she'd go for them! I cheekily asked for a little bit of a discount as we were ordering 4 and I got it :) £325 ex VAT each for us

http://www.norsemandirect.com/shop/classro...hook-space.html

Edited by laura

Norseman Direct are fab, we got our new garden from them, really good service and a fantastic product, I love it! Just need a few compost donations to fill it all up now!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)