Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Items For Sale

Hello all,

I recently closed down my nursery after about a year and a half. Most of the equipment was bought brand new and I am now selling it all off.

I have about 11 tables, and 30 chairs (all preschool child size), a mobile art box, a book bus on wheels, sand and water tray, about 10 sleep mats, cots, baby changing unit, large (4 foot tall) doll's house with furniture, about 15 or 20 mats with cars or flowers on them, to mention only a few items.

If you are interested then please pm me or reply to this message. I can supply photos and measurements if you need them.

There are too many items to list here, it's basically the contents of a nursery and baby room including fridges, a dishwasher, freezer, fly zapper, lots of toys and furniture.

If you are looking for an item then please get in touch and I'll probably have what you need.

I am in North Weald, Epping, Essex.

Thanks,

Nick.

Oh, how kind of you!

I worked so hard but it wasn't meant to be. There's a web album here with pictures and it will be updated regularly for anyone that's interested.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Nick.

Edited by Guest

What a shame for you, nick0.

Do you have a list of prices for the items or are you open to offers?

Have you decided what you're going to do next? It can be so hard to know what to do when your plans don't work out, despite your best efforts. I really wish you every success for your future, whatever it holds.

That is sad :o

However, I may be interested - I hate to say it when you've had bad luck, but we are expanding :/ we have funding for the building but not for any equipment so we may be able to come to some arrangement....

I will PM you!

Hi Maz,

I add prices to the web album as soon as I can but I'm also open to offers. I work full time so there's no need to worry about what I'll do next!

Thanks for your kind words,

Nick.

What a shame for you, nick0.

Do you have a list of prices for the items or are you open to offers?

Have you decided what you're going to do next? It can be so hard to know what to do when your plans don't work out, despite your best efforts. I really wish you every success for your future, whatever it holds.

Don't worry - I keep myself busy!

Just want to add to the previous posts to say i'm sorry to hear of your closure, and hope that you are able to put your skills to use in some other productive way, whatever that maybe.

Good luck. :o

I'm also really sorry to hear you had to close.

Sadly I'm not close enough to buy any of your lovely items (we're other side of UK!) but could I ask where you got that lovely mobile art trolley, my staff would love one of those!

Hi

Really sorry to hear about the closure!

I have tried to PM you but cant see it in my sent box so not sure what happened!

I would also be interested in some of the items, I am based in Ongar so just round the corner, if you still have items available perhaps you could let me know!

Thanks

Kris

I notice that you have some electric heaters on the wall, are they any good? I'm looking for some decent ones - not that I can have yours! I just need to know what's economical to run and that actually WORKS!

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay - I've had something come up but I'll be answering all your questions soon.

Sorry again but promise I'm not ignoring you all! Just need a bit more time.

Thanks,

Nick.

Hello again and sorry for the delay!

All items are now priced up in the web album so please get in touch with me if you are interested in any items.

I've had lots of interest so I think that the fairest way to do this is on a first come - first served basis.

Good luck and thank you all for your support.

Nick.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

Hopefully you all had a good Christmas.

The web album has been updated and many items discounted so please take a look and get in touch if you are interested in any of the items.

All the best,

Nick.