Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Visualy Challenged?

Guest jenpercy

Guest jenpercy

I am finding it very difficult to read the blue type. I have to select all the text so that it white on blue to read it clearly. Is there any chance of a change or an alternative colourway in my controls?

If you choose FSF Blog Skin from the list at the bottom, is that easier to read? Failing that if you press CTRL and your + key it will make your screen text larger - that may be easier too

Hi Jen.

I have this problem too (I cant see certain colour contrasts.. shades of grey, and white, being particularly tricky for me). If you use Firefox, you can change all the text and background colours, font and size to suit yourself. (I'm in an orange phase at the moment). This will change for everything you use on the internet though, so if its just here, then Steve's option might be the better one for you. Steve made me a skin which suits me, but I dont think it would solve your problem.

made me a skin which suits me

Ooh! Can I have one please Steve? If you can manage a Cindy Crawford I'd be very happy...

Seriously though, I had no idea you could change the colours when using Firefox. I might have a play and see if I can turn the Forum purple...

Maz

That'll give you something to do in those wee small hours, eh Maz. I sometimes wonder how you find the energy to post at these hours - now I know. You're dreaming up little projects for yourself like this! :o

Guest jenpercy

the type is large enough, I just can't see enough contrast - althoiugh I can read tiny black text - so black on white would be fine thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)