Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I've Passed!

Hi

logged onto the OU website this morning to find my result and I've PASSED. Just wanted to say a big thank you to all who helped me and the encouraging posts to keep me going. :o

Now to decide which course to choose next???

Annabell

Hi

logged onto the OU website this morning to find my result and I've PASSED. Just wanted to say a big thank you to all who helped me and the encouraging posts to keep me going. :o

Annabell

Many congratulations! xD

Be interested to know which course you choose to do next -

Thanks everyone for your congratulations msg to me.

Katehart, I think main points are to keep up with the calender and be organised with your folders, having said that you will be doing the new course, so it may not be quite so demanding on paperwork! Hope you enjoy it, I found it hard, but worth all the effort as I gained confidence in what I do and I am pleased I did it.

Geraldine, Im still not sure yet which course to do, but they dont start till Jan or Feb next year, so I have a while to decide. There is a new one to choose from aswell, so I may go for that

Annabell

Hi

Annabell

Weel done. You must so proud. Yayyyyyyy. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)