Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

Is that Navy as in men in uniform... do like a nice uniform... but cannot come for a few days.. off to a wedding.. may see you later in the week though...

Hope you want that shrubbery well cut back.. I tend to go little overboard when pruning... :o

Inge

Can't attend either I'm afraid - off to sunny Devon for a few days. I may look in once I'm back though - if Cait's house is still standing.....

That's extremely kind Cait - I'm sure Sunnyday and me will bne able to keep the Navy happy until everyone else arrives! Still feeling a little jaded from dublinbay's but I'm sure I can overcome that.

Don't worry Inge I'm used to extreme gardening - hubby often prunes with a chainsaw!

Don't worry Inge I'm used to extreme gardening - hubby often prunes with a chainsaw!

so does mine...

(lent the chain saw to the neighbours who go so carried away with it they totally removed a 6ft high and 10ft long hedge! They only wanted to lop a tree.. !)

I do tend to get carried away with thinking "yes that looks good but with a bit more off here it would be better..." until there is not much left!

Inge

Ohhhhh! Wait for me. I haven't been to a jolly good party in a long time. Can only stay until Wednesday though (Off to Dublin on Thursday).

I can handle one or two Navy bods and a third if needed. Yum! Yum!

See you all there. :o

You will get there before me and Panders.......long way from Kent to Cumbria........keep them warm for us dublinbay! xD

Will do Sunnyday.....don't be too late though!

Thanks heavens theres no stairs..........least we don't have to keep Geraldine away from the bannisters!!!! :o

Thanks Cait.......enjoy your holidays. Don't worry about your house.....hee! hee!

if you want fancy dress there's a load of old clothes in the loft - about 3 wedding dresses, Mine, Mums and an Aunts. Seventies clothes and stuff like that!

Well I for one will be having a rummage around in there! :o

Where's that blessed cockatoo........do we have to 'mind' him? xD

No - he's gone back home - I was appalled by some language he'd learned from someone and sent him packing with his little stick and spotty hanky

Wasn't me :o the langauge I mean! xD

Bet he comes back.....being a 'homing' cockatoo........

Happy Hols! :(

Thankyou! Hopefully his homing instinct will take him to his previous home!

Just busy packing - food as well as we're self-catering!

Oh Zebedee says please don't play with the train set in the loft as he's dismantled the west end for the wiring over the viaduct. You can drive the little cars around and play with the animals in the fields howver

Thankyou! Hopefully his homing instinct will take him to his previous home!

Just busy packing - food as well as we're self-catering!

Oh Zebedee says please don't play with the train set in the loft as he's dismantled the west end for the wiring over the viaduct. You can drive the little cars around and play with the animals in the fields howver

Well please tell him I might have a go at the re-wire myself! :o

Oh and I have the vac. in the boot - will give your carpets a good going over before we leave!!!

Ok, I'm switching off now. Zebedee is finishing his Rice Krispies and we'll be off. It's raining (for a change) but will stop as soon as we cross the County Boundary no doubt!

Bring wellies!

Ok, I'm switching off now. Zebedee is finishing his Rice Krispies and we'll be off. It's raining (for a change) but will stop as soon as we cross the County Boundary no doubt!

Bring wellies!

Oh how did i miss this invitation :o

Off to pack as I type!! Trouble is I am coming in disguise. My youngest son is off up to Cumbria on Monday and I can't be seen going loopy around men in uniform!!! Hope to be there later today but if not sometime tomorrow.

No problems about the bannister Cait - I have my parachute and roof top jumping is something I am trying to master xD

Oh Dear Geraldine, that wasn't particularly easy, especially when my knicker elastic got caught on the aerial mast........... do you really mean to have another go? I fear for the local bird population

:oxD:( ... can't speak just having a 'vision' :(:( :wacko: I soooo hope no-one had a camera handy xD :rolleyes:

Are you OK that knicker elastic 'ping' was something else and hope the bruise isn't too sore :unsure: ;):ph34r:

Edited by Geraldine

Liberal amounts of witchazel is gradually reducing the welts Geraldine, thank you for showing me such concern, it is appreciated. Added to the witchazel have had copious amounts of G&T which is helping no end.

Perhaps we could rig up a kind of ski run off the roof for your next flight

I will bring a good supply of Arnica gel.. very good for bruises

perhaps a bigger parachute.. will borrow my sons , he uses it for wind surfing and has a good uplift which may help a bit...

and think I will delay the pruning , it may give a bit of 'cushion' for the next landing..

Now are those Navy chaps still around? and will they be able to help ?

Inge