Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Music To Play With Photos

I've use 'you've got a friend in me' from toy story before and that worked well with photos of children with all their new friends they'd made throughout their Reception year

Rosie

I've use 'you've got a friend in me' from toy story

I've used that one too - also Stevie Wonder's "You are the sunshine of my life" for groups of photos of parents with their children at pre-school events. Take That's "greatest day" or whatever it is called for photos of children celebrating their achievements in various ways. Beatles' "here comes the sun" for outdoor photos.

Depends what sort of mood you want to create, really!

Maz

I've used that one too - also Stevie Wonder's "You are the sunshine of my life" for groups of photos of parents with their children at pre-school events. Take That's "greatest day" or whatever it is called for photos of children celebrating their achievements in various ways. Beatles' "here comes the sun" for outdoor photos.

Depends what sort of mood you want to create, really!

Maz

We are just about to do end of year assembly - am using Green Day's 'Hope You Had the Time of Your Life' to accompany slideshow of photos.

NettyNoodles

we have a tape of children singing at songtime - that always goes down well, there's some solos on there too, from the children who are leaving

Hi... been a member for ages now but this my first post - finally plucked up courage. Silly really as I go on here a few times a week without fail!

I've used various music, like another member said 'You've got a friend in me' from Toy Story. Theme from Charlie and Lola always goes down well too. Also used Queen 'You're my best friend', Take that 'Never Forget' and a song I found from Tiffany (I know... blast from the past!) called 'forever young'. Its a lovely song and always fits well to photos.

Hope this is of some help as I've had so much help over the past couple of years from ideas/resources on here. Only 1 week and 1 day to go till Summer holidays...yeah!

Like u jlanc I've been a member for a while but rarely posted. Just wanted to say thanks for all the song suggestions - just listened to the Green Day song to use for our Graduation Party. I'm choked up already and its not till next week!

We are just about to do end of year assembly - am using Green Day's 'Hope You Had the Time of Your Life' to accompany slideshow of photos.

NettyNoodles

Had brilliant assembly today, despite 2 of the 5 little men in their flying saucers having fistycuffs over who was going to fly away last! Played 'Hope You Had the Time of Your Life' with slideshow - children laughed and parents cried - result! Can't believe my 'little bairns' are moving on :o

NettyNoodles

'Reach for the Stars' - I cry everytime I sing it in my head even! They played it at year 6 leavers assembly when my daughter left (she's 21 now) - so lots of you might not even know what I'm talking about - it was by Steps or S Club 7 (always got those two confused). Another one is from a film - sorry only came on for a second so wasn't prepared! Don't know if its Fiddler on the Roof - it goes, 'is this the little girl I married, is this the little boy at play' - and then I go blank but sure you get the jist, its all about growing up.

Don't know if its Fiddler on the Roof - it goes, 'is this the little girl I married, is this the little boy at play' - and then I go blank but sure you get the jist, its all about growing up.

Sunrise, Sunset - swiftly go the days! Sure to tug at the heart strings!

Maz

I'm on my way or Look through my eyes by Phil Collins (Brother Bear Soundtrack) - I used these last year.

Shine - Take That

True Colours - Cindi Lauper

A Whole New World - Peabo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)