Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Result!

anju

Hi all,

Haven't been on here much at all recently - been totally distracted by twitter and subsequently not enough hours in the day!

Anyway, just heard officially that we have been judged OUTSTANDING by Ofsted :)))

15 areas outstanding and 2 good.

Absolutely delighted with that especially as my setting is in a very deprived area and it's good to know the hard work has been recognised.

Thanks for all the help I've had on here over the past few years.

A

congratulations. how long did report take we have just had them with us not aloud to tell parents result which is very frustrating being so near end off term and it being a very very good result.

it really makes the job feel worthwhile when you get a good result.

buttercup

congratulations. how long did report take we have just had them with us not aloud to tell parents result which is very frustrating being so near end off term and it being a very very good result.

I have told our parents our result Buttercup - our inspector didn't tell me not to! Congratulations on your 'very very good' result! :o

Maz

well done Buttercup & Maz have you just had them too??

the report came within about 10 days, there was an error regarding our opening times and the revised one came within 2 weeks of the inspection. but it's still not on the website, that should happen within 5 days of the report being published.

I was told not to tell anyone but told staff and wider collagues. then the headteacher of the school whose site we are on told a room full of parents!! luckily the report arrived later that day...

Maz have you just had them too??

Indeed I have - last Monday and Tuesday, and the report turned up today. I am so pleased with the report - it is positively glowing! :o

Maz