Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is A Computer Male Or Female.

Sue, you bad girl, now I'll never get off the computer. Need a more comfortable chair :o

Briliant game, my boys caught on a lot quicker than I did though. First go 1560 got to level 3, is that good?? xD

I think you've all definitely proved that your computers at least are male, since they all appear to be obediently serving the frivolous interests of their female...

:o

(And I was doing so well refraining from sticking my oar in on this topic!)

Can I be just a bit pedantic, is it not 4 "suits" and not 4 "decks" in the spider game?

Just jealous I can only do medium 3 "suits" but 4 consecutive games :D

Peggy

To all of you gettig the zookeeper bug I'm sorry. :(

You will soon have the same bedtime routine as me, check the forum, post a few replies, a quick game of zookeeper, go back to the forum to see if there has been any more replies, post a few more replies, another quick game of zookeeper when a voice from upstairs says are you coming to bed or are you going to sit down there tapping all night :o:(xD

Sue

At least you get asked the question Sue!!! My husband just shouts up that he is going to bed and goes!!! I think I annoyed him in the wee hours of this morning. I couldn't sleep so got up at about half past 3 did a couple of witness statements for a member of staff doing her level 3 , played a few card games on my laptop and put names on letters to go out today!! I went back to bed at about 4.30!!

Linda

:(:(:(

Sorry, not funny really, but that sounds SOOOOOOO familiar. I even turn the sound off on our computer, in case he hears and 'gets the hump'! :o At least, I would if I could suss it on this new fangled thingy! xD

Sue :D

Your right Peggy it is suits, I think there's 6 decks isnt there?? xD

Sue, you need well appologise young lady, the bags under my eyes are highly visible!! Latest score 8690, level 6....but it wont stop there! :o:D

Guest Tracey F

Linda. I am so relieved to hear that you get up in the wee small hours and 'play' on your computer before going back to bed in the not so wee small hours...

I thought I was the only weirdo that did that kind of thing :( Not that I'm calling you a weirdo at all :o

Oh and i just completed spider - 4 suits, 8 decks in 235 moves, mind you I did abandon it halfway through to eat an indian takeway!! xD

Thank you Tracey for clarifying the fact that you don't think I'm a weirdo! :o My staff do though!! xD They think I am very sad because one of my presents for my 50th birthday last year was a subscription to a games site called shockwave.com!! If I'm not in here I can be found playing games or doing jigsaws in there!! :wacko: xD

Now how sad is that????????? :(:(:(

Guest Tracey F

Great cartoon Sue!

Hmmm shockwave.com you say Linda? - I'd like to say I've never heard of it before, but unfortunately I can't!! Actually my computer knows its own way to popcap.com - the current addiction tends to be bejewelled2 although previous vices have included zuma, rockets, astropop, atomica... mind you I only ever play online - never download the full versions! Is that a bit like a smoker saying they don't inhale? xD

People seem to think I'm a weirdo too :o

Well I'm a complete novice to computer games and have a lot to learn! I have just tried the Zookeeper game and can't get a score of more than about 100 (level 1) My co-ordination seems to go hay-wire under pressure! I shall let my 11 year old son have a go shortly - I'm sure that he will beat my score 50 times over in no time at all!

:o

Jackie

Sue - my own cartoon! Thankyou. :(:(

I'm afraid I'm a shockwave addict and now we have broadband through BT Yahoo I am often on the Yahoo games site. JT's blocks is my own addiction just now. :( Played Heartsand Freecell to death on my old computer and Spider when we first got this one two years ago. Never got the hang of 4 suits..........may need to just go and have a try. :o (But nobody tell my husband - he thinks I'm on the computer doing serious work........ :wacko: xD

Peggy, I don't play computer games, I'm either trying to fix or develop things on this website, keep our network of pc's functioning, or sleeping!

I delegate the playing of games to my son, whose current favourites are runescape, Battle for Middle Earth, and Age of Mythology...

BTW, be slightly wary of the sites that offer free games. Shockwave is ok, but some sites (usually the ones with loads of flashing banner ads, and invitations to download plug-ins in order to play particular games) come with a payload, in the form of spyware which can be a real pain to get rid of.

Thanks Steve for that word of caution, I nearly succumbed to try a few of the recommended game sites, knowing deep down that I haven't got the time, you've now given me a sensible reason not to :)

We have spyware begone but they still get through and have to be "terminated" :o

Peggy

Urgent request for a crying face smilie I think!!

I can't do 2 suits never mind four :(:( :wacko: xD

Good at re evaluation though how's this:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW :D:o

As for zookeeper my score is unprintable and can't get past level 3 xD:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)