Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is A Computer Male Or Female.

Well, I have just spent exactly 2 hours catching up with the posts here. I haven't logged onto this site since Thursday and there were three pages to read!!!! :(:(:oxD What's going to happen when I go on holiday - I'll need a week off to catch up with the posts.

Coming into here reminded me about Zookeeper which I tried last week. Now I have just GOT to go and find it again (sad really!) but I can't resist it.

I can't remember now whether I had any work to do but no doubt tomorrow when I go into Pre-school I will be reminded by my staff!! Sorry guys. :(

Sue J

Once again I have to confess to not logging in and reading your posts for 4 whole days!!!! :o

I have caughtup on the postings now. (Phew)

The reason is that I am addicted to another site (sorry xD ) I forget whose fault it is but someone on here told me about Zookeeper and I just can't leave it. My score has increased to 14,130 - level 7 - sad isn't it??

I might have just one go on Zookeeper before I go out to my French lesson.

Au revoir

Sue J

Ooo, me too!! All anybody hears when I'm playing is 'Shh, I'm concentrating'. Got as far as level 8, highest score 15 thousand and something. How many levels are there?? :o

Yes, I'm enjoying Zookeeper too! I was quite proud to get to level 6. The instructions are only in Japenese (?) however. I haven't worked out how to save my scores. Also, what is the significance of the little flashing picture that keeps appearing on the grid. I just keep clicking on it when it's there, which seems to help my score, but not sure what it's for!!

:oxD

Sorry, I take full responsibility for zookeeper :oxD

Flashing squares are great, when you click it it removes all animals of same type that it stops on.

Sorry you can't save high scores, don't know if you can. I got the link to the game when it was 'website of the day' on Steve Wright in the afternoon, Radio 2. Sounded fun so I looked it up and have been hooked ever since I'm sad to say. :(

Sue x

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)