Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Observation Sheet Including Wellbeing And Involvvement Scales

I have done a search but no luck so far. A few weeks ago I came across an observation sheet with some Wellbeing and Involvement scales. There was also a link to a website where these scales came from. But now I can't find it. Can you help me?

Thanks.

I have observation sheets that use the Laevers scales - try mine and see if it's the one you were looking at. I rather think there was another one uploaded, as you say which had more detail.

Here's the Laevers booklet anyway as well - you can download it here.

obs_sheets.pdf

Edited by HappyMaz
to remove document due to copyright issues, but insert the link where it can be downloaded

Having made Cait's post invisible due to copyright issues, Beau found the link where the document can be downloaded so I have edited the post to delete the actual document, but to give the download link. It is preferable to give a weblink where documents can be downloaded by other members, rather than to upload the document itself. This way, the copyright holder is then free to remove the document at a later date if they so wish, thus protecting their copyright. I have now made her post visible again.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)