Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Gloop

Yes, just cornflour with enough water in to make it JUST start to be liquid. Have an experiment. You can add colourings, glitter pulses etc to add different textures, but mine like it 'bare'

..... and I'd recommend throwing it away when you have finished with it in its dryish state, just scrape it onto newspaper. DON'T put it down the drain, or you'll regret it in a big way later!

Have you tried instant mashed potato - the Smartprice stuff works well - or soapflakes whisked up with a mixer and warm water - mega slime - the children love it! Shaving foam or soapy foam are good too - just make sure you use sensitive stuff especially if you have children with excema and skin allergies. :o

what about cold porridge, cold custard, cooked pasta- various shapes, jelly,homemade moon sand , clean mud (shave 2 bars of soap, shred 2 rolls of toilet paper add 2 cups of water. - not tried it yet !!)

do you get the impression i like getting messy !

We recently had jelly - that was great and really popular with the children that like to scoop and spoon things into containers. A bit sticky, but worth it!

and dont forget soapy sand...

we used a child's bubble bath mix and whisked it int o wet/damp sand.. made it light and sort of fluffy... ....

an interesting texture.. another one you need to experiment with to get it right...

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)