Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Easter Holiday!

3 more sleeps until my easter hols!Yey! What does everybody plan on doing with themselves? Apart from setting up a new role play area? lol

I'm going to see some meerkat babies at tropical world how exciting!

x x x

Updating profiles, applying for new job xD , updating my portfolio in case I get an interview :o , garden stuff, reading, buying new shoes that don't have holes in the bottom making me walk on my heels when its raining, and spending some lovely time with Rosa and Dylan. (This is not in order of priority!)

I have two FD assignments to look forward to.

SNAP!! xD

I do, however, have a little secret planned for my daughter. You may know she's determined to join an Army band and is doing her work experience (or Insight Week as the MoD call them) in July with the Band of the Royal Corps of Signals.

I've got tickets to take her to see The Soldiers at Birmingham Town Hall next Wednesday. As an added bonus the Britains Got Talent runner-up who played the soprano sax is playing with their band. (Lex plays alto sax but LOVES to hear either played well!) One of The Soldiers is a tutor at The Royal Army School of Music and she hopes to meet him on her Insight week.

Not going to tell her anything about it until we set off for the concert! :o

Nona

*Make you alll jelious!*

I am already on school holidays, we broke up last week.

I have soo many jobs, including doing GCSE maths, english and level 1 adult numeracy homework!

I am also trying to learn a new skill, knitting since after June I will have loads of time on my hands! lol

Beth

Sleep, sleep and more sleep - maybe with catching up with some sleeping! (anyone guess I've found my first term of Nursery exhausting :o) Then reading, making cards and finding a million valid reasons NOT to just 'pop' into work next week and then not feeling the slightest bit guilty about not doing work during the second week of hols as school is shut!

So.......

First day of Easter Hols - I have........

Been to Docs - just routine blood test - but when they get you there they always want more - so I was weighed xD not good - then had my blood pressure taken :( also not good - this was a complete surprise and have to go back next week for another check.....

Home - tidied round a bit....thought I'll have a little read of my book ......bliss.......and guess what - fell asleep for two hours! :o

Wow the joy of an afternoon sleep!

So that's it not one little bit of 'workstuff'!!!

Haha. I've done all my tax stuff although not the online filing yet. I'll leave that until the end of the holiday. We've been for a squelch round the woods and got the Lhasa pretty filthy! Now dismantling the scalextric so we can run the vacuum about....

Obviously as a lady of leisure I dont have to wait for the holidays but while playgroup is shut I am going to make the amendments to the policies that we decided at a committee meeting 2 weeks ago, I am going to write out all the invoices and not leave any out like I did last term, I am going to update the staffs contracts because they've just had a pay rise, I'm going to talk to our secretary who has just agreed to be our paid administrator (yippee) and I'm going to be strong and post out the letter to all our families telling them we are increasing our fee's from £6.00 per session to £8.50. (Eeek)

I'm also going to the theatre on Saturday to see the Hobbit and then going to the pub, thats as far as my days can be planned.

Have a great pretend break everyone whos doing paperwork. :o

i've spent all today on my SEF - it's only taken a year to revisit my first attempts :o

Catching up with family and friends over the next two weeks, hospital visits with my son and a trip to Blackbush Market on sunday.

Any time left after that will be spent having long lazy mornings, reading a book which i'm hooked on and spending time

with my family! lovely!! xD

dottyp