Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Been Inspected

We are a Partnership foundation stage unit with the school, but still a PVI setting currently in our own building still. The school were inspected Wed/Thur and we spoke to the Head inspector briefly just to tell her about our relationship with the school and how good it was. She was very surprised that they weren't due to inspect us too (and so was I as I had been expecting to be as we are due as well as being on a school site) so I think she made a phone call, as low and behold an inspector arrived this morning. Was with us all day, and we are very happy with our result.

She was very interested in tracking progress of the children (which I had a passionate discussion about!) but we have started using progress matters so I was able to say when I have all the information I will be able to transfer it to the package that produces all that information that ofsted obviously want to see.

Thanks for all the information and support on here

Clare

She was very interested in tracking progress of the children (which I had a passionate discussion about!) but we have started using progress matters so I was able to say when I have all the information I will be able to transfer it to the package that produces all that information that ofsted obviously want to see.

Clare

PRAMS?! :o

Many congratulations Clare! xD

Have a lovely relaxed weekend!