Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cool Milk Free Beakers

If your setting has them, can you possibly describe them to me (size etc) or better, do you have a photo?

Thanks

ppp

I went on their website the other day when someone else mentioned them. Our County isn't registered with them so we couldn't get them anyway. :o

They are blue slightly narrower at the bottom than at the top - no handle...

They have a line drawing of some children on one side and the line marking 1/3rd pint on the other.

Dont' have a picture but could take one tomorrow!

They're about as tall as a standard tumbler, not as stiff as a handled plastic cup. Too lightweight for the dishwasher, if that gives you an idea of the thickness of the plastic? We found them too big for snack time drinks and use them as our water cups, where the children help themselves.

We use them at snack time

although never fill them to the 1/3 line, as found its too much for the children to drink

at one time

Also never a break goes by without one, maybe 3 beakers have been knocked over

But thats normal isent it!

No, our melamine beakers don't get tipped as they are low and stable. They occasionally get knocked off a table by a recalcitrant elbow, but only maybe one or two a month at most.

actually that's a valid point rosyposy, we always have the beakers being knocked over because they're not as sturdy as the cups.

they're good for trips as they're light and stack easily but I wouldn't replace my snack time cups with them.

Edited by sam2368

We have our free tumblers stacked by the water machine and children help themselves. Strangely we haven't had any knocked over but when we used them at snack time we had quite a few getting knocked! We have cups with handles for snack time. We found that alot of our children actually rarely drink from anything with a handle - nine times out of ten they use drinking bottles of some sort outside the setting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)