Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Drinking Cups?

Can any of you help please.....we currently use glasses for snack time..quite a few, although shatterproof have got chips in and I am thinking of changing to melamine?

What do you use and where did you get them from?

Also I need a better thermometer, I currently have a silly forehead one...was thinking of the Braun ear thermometer - any views on this too?

Thanks

:o

Ikea cups and plates for me, too!

I have the Braun Thermoscan ear thermometer - quick and easy to use and read and the individual hygiene covers are stocked in most chemists. (Mine gave the same reading as the one the out-of-hours Dr. used when I had the winter vomiting bug before Christmas)

Nona

oooooooh haven't heard that about the thermometer....we have two children who have febrile convulsions and the doctor had advised the parent to make sure we use either under arm or ear thermometer? Think I better check were we stand. :o

Thanks everyone ......looks like it could be Ikea! xD

Our posts were made at the same time Nona...thanks for your advice too..x

Edited by Guest

We receive our free milk from Cool Milk and they gave us some lovely melamine beakers with 1/3pt marked on them. Ideal!!

Same here free with Cool Milk

Ikea ones.........£1 for 6

Asda have a set too I think which are very similar (although possibly not as high quality), but for those who don't live near Ikea it might be worth a look!

Maz

Thank you for all your advice.....Ikea cups ordered from ebay and braun thermometer ordered from another site. Got to do something sat at home with no work....also printed out some supervision sheets to carry out with staff next week, recycling signs laminated....if I only I could get into work...so much paperwork I could be doing....oh well back out sledging with the children!

Hope you are all having a good day. :oxD