Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Complaints Form

Without a detailed comparison of your form and the PLA ones, I'm finding it hard to spot the difference. When I bought the latest version of the PLA complaints book last year it came with a set of stickers to put over to add in the themes/commitments to bring it into line with the EYFS.

I wonder if there is a newer more up to date complaints book available now? Thanks for uploading this one - my 'getting back to work' work starts today, or rather it would be if I weren't on here!

Maz

I wonder if there is a newer more up to date complaints book available now? Thanks for uploading this one - my 'getting back to work' work starts today, or rather it would be if I weren't on here!

Maz

Hi Maz - I have no idea why my SIP wants me to use this 'new' form - I have resolved to not question everything she says or to think I know better (even when I clearly do! xD ) but instead to just 'put in place' everything I'm 'told' to!!! :wacko: :(:(

Like you - this is my 'back to work day'! Frequent forum visits are an essential part of this process - something 'new' may have happened!!! :o:(

Happy New Year!

No you should always question, you may have to explain to someone else and how can you if you dont know why? AND every setting is different so their advice as well intentioned as it might be may not be right for you

• 4 months later...
Guest jenpercy
looks great - very comprehensive! :o

Do you share complaints with parents and how? I have just had 3 complaints visits from OFSTED about thhe same member of staff and initiated by the LA. )I,m not a happy bunny about this - why they couldn't have talked to me - and why they had to bring it up again is a mystery - and as I don't konw exactly where the complaint initiated it's not possible to complain about it.

Anyway, I have 3 records in my complaints book saying that OFSTED came to see me about a confidential matter, and took no action. I have NOT shared this with parents.

"Small earthquake - not many dead"

Guest jenpercy

Was just looking for the OFSTED format but naturally on their chaotic site, I couldn't fnid it. BUt it wasn't that complicated.