Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Message From Santa

laura

Has anyone seen the portablenorthpole.tv website? It's fantastic, my 4 year old was enthralled. You give it a bit of information and you are sent a video message from Santa. My little ones were on the nice list, but you can do a naughty list version for any disobediant other halves!

I got it working!! :oxD

Its brilliant. I dont know whether I should admit this or not, but I felt quite emotional watching it! James is going to be so excited!!!!!

Will show it to him tomorrow, although I dont know whether to do it before or after watching 'miracle on 34th street'?? Have planned some quality time with hot chocolate and marshamallows, snuggled up on the sofa!

someone else posted the link a couple of weeks ago and it is absolutely fab!

I did it or my two (9 and 7) and they were both stunned into silence lol! I also did one for my husband and the kids were even more amazed at that one!! :o

And as I work at a Pre-school I passed on the word and offered a 'service' to all parents, charged £2 and made over £40!! AND I TOLD THEM IT WAS FREE IF THEY DID IT THEMSELVES....

Merry Christmas everyone!!