Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Haven Fun And Fitness

Hello - we registered last year but didnt hit the target number of parent registrations needed .However Haven did send us a sports box as a thank you for participating - I think we were just lucky to get this as it was their first year doing this . I am not exaggerating when I say it was fab - there must be around £200 worth of sports kit in this huge big wheeled chest - totally amazing - needless to say we have registered again this year ! My advice is to register and print out the parent letter on their site and hope to get a box ! Lizz

We have registered this year after hearing good things from others on here last year. However I have had lots of problems personalising our home page and some of my parents have had issues registering. If I ever remember next week I am supposed to be contacting them over the issues.

we registered but didnt hit the target but got the box of sports goodies and it was great we use it most sessions

as we are a pack away group and our outdoor area is just a car park it was "just want we needed" a box of things that we could grab and take outside

the children love it too because it's on wheels they can help to drag it in and out

Edited by Alison

• 1 month later...

Hi, i registered back in September and its been a long slog getting the parents to sign up..

My advice to anyone is go on the links through there website and print off the parent letter and posters

they sent me a pack with a large barometer which we have filled in when we have gone up in 10%'s

we are uo to 80% yippee :o so just waiting for our sports equipment to come....

Hi, have directed committee to this now as I seemed to be having no luck with this, I have a few questions that am unclear about- what do parents actually do? I have tried to find out what actually happens once you register- what are parents registering for-to receive information from Haven or simply to register their support for pre-school?

No, all they do is click on 'support this preschool' (once they've found you from your postcode) and they can write a comment if they want to, but they don't have to - something along the lines of "Come on everyone, let's get our children with this great free equipment". Then they put in their name and email and can click a box if they want some info about Haven Holidays, and that's it. They'll get an email to verify their address and they click on the link in that to prove the email address and that's all that's required. Simples

oh brilliant- as you say 'simples' so parents really have no excuse to support us! they can even use our laptop to do it as they drop off/pick up! thanks for speedy response Cait

oh brilliant- as you say 'simples' so parents really have no excuse to support us!

Well there may be concerns about what Haven are going to do with their contact details - I haven't had any feedback from parents who signed up last year to support us that they've been inundated with junk mail from Haven though, so this may be unfounded.

I really need to tell my parents I've signed up again this year - something to add to my list for the newsletter. Do you know if the contents are different this year? I was wondering what I'd do with two lots of everything!

Maz

I think it's almost finished for this year, so they'll need to get a wriggle on. Contents broadly same as last year, but we need two lots so there's more of each hoop etc.

There was no 'fallout' last year from unwanted emails - I'd have had one myself too if there'd been one.

No problems with spam from them, I had an email the other day to say that it finishes on April 26th ?? Or near then, cant quite remember exact date

Yes, you're right - April 23rd is the closing date.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)