Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Index For Inclusion

bubblejack

It's really not so bad if you break it down - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how much you already do!

Your advisor will see on your agenda that it's something you are tackling on a regular basis!

I gave my staff a bit each, prior to each meeting so we could discuss it at the meeting

Yes you are right Cait on looking at it again this morning I can see I am already doing most of it so do I just write down how I am doing it or just put Yes. Its just the EY made it sound so difficult instead of saying just saying what you and Hali have said. Its great this forum where i can come on here and get help straighyaway because I won't see the advisor again till next April so I didn't want to plod on doing it all wrong. Thanks again

Must vary from region to region then as I have never heard of this. Mind you could be something that has gone in one ear and out the other!! But it certainly isn't something we are being advisd to do.

Where could I have a look at this please?

Edited by lynned55

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)