Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef

If you go to the site you'll see where you can access your SEF and there's a link to amend/update it

Not sure how you change pre September 09 one to current format though - not tried yet - although another thread suggests it's changing again so I'd be tempted to wait!

Edited by Cait

Have you looked at the new format yet Cait? If you have, do you think it will be fairly simple to condense the old one into the new?

Did you see what Sunnyday said in her thread about SIP, she says there may be more changes by the end of October

Have you looked at the new format yet Cait? If you have, do you think it will be fairly simple to condense the old one into the new?

Did you see what Sunnyday said in her thread about SIP, she says there may be more changes by the end of October

I find that so hard to believe.........but as I said - that's what she (SIP) told me.........why would they change it again sooooo soon?

I find that so hard to believe.........but as I said - that's what she (SIP) told me.........why would they change it again sooooo soon?

Ah - yes - it could be that she's 'out of date' and you are more up to date on things of course! Why didn't I think of that before! I once went to a training where they were berating everyone for not having an up to date copy of 'Are you ready...' and I took great delight in telling them that theirs had been superseded a month ago, and the reason why our page numbers and headings didn't match theirs was .......... (polite cough)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)