Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Exam Wishes

Hi All

I know that for OU students it is exam time - Certainly for anyone doing U212 and KE312 and wanted to wish you all good luck.

This time last year it was me going off to the local town hall to sit the KE312 exam (my first exam in over 30 years) and believe me if I can do it then anyone can!

So good nights sleep, nice and relaxed and off you go with GOOD LUCK and positve wrting vibes from me going with you :o

Of course these vibes are for anyone sitting an exam in any course, anywhere!!

Do pop in after the event and let us know how it was xD

Geraldine,

How lovely of you to post this thread. I'm sure all of us struggling with revision and nerves at the moment really appreciate this.

Mine is on Tuesday at 2.30 in the Christian centre on Talbot Street (for anyone local!)

Good luck to you, too, Geraldine x

You OU-ers are a complete inspiration to us all! For Sue R and anyone else taking an exam this week I wish you a period of calm reflection and revision followed by a purple patch in the exam room when all your knowledge flows from your pen and startles the examiner with your brilliance!

Maz

Good luck to you, too, Geraldine x

oh bless you and thank you Sue :o

I now have the biggest grin on my face as my printer is churning out 32 pages of EK311 project (well actually 128 sheets as I have to have four copies) off to get it bound first thing tomorrow and straight to the post office.

Some of you may remember this final piece of work was actually due in September but things went a bit pear

shaped and the OU examing board granted me an extension - (yay for considerate OU people!)

I will wait until Tuesday night and we can share the 'I've done it' feeling together xD

You OU-ers are a complete inspiration to us all! For Sue R and anyone else taking an exam this week I wish you a period of calm reflection and revision followed by a purple patch in the exam room when all your knowledge flows from your pen and startles the examiner with your brilliance!

Maz

I wish!!!

I'm so pleased you managed to finish in time, Geraldine xx

:o

oh bless you and thank you Sue :o

I now have the biggest grin on my face as my printer is churning out 32 pages of EK311 project (well actually 128 sheets as I have to have four copies) off to get it bound first thing tomorrow and straight to the post office.

Some of you may remember this final piece of work was actually due in September but things went a bit pear

shaped and the OU examing board granted me an extension - (yay for considerate OU people!)

I will wait until Tuesday night and we can share the 'I've done it' feeling together xD

Glad to see you've got your mojo back Geraldine - good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)