Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Disposable Gloves

hello all

Where can i get disposable gloves at a resonable price, it is an item that needs to be replenish quite often.

Thanks

gompels? you can buy in bulk from there - I get loads and last time quite a few staff and parents bought boxes off us which meant that we were left with a reasonable amount

At the risk of being boring, please be aware of latex allergy! This is increasing and can be quite nasty. If you want to be on the safe side you can get vinyl disposable gloves easily and cheaply; they are safe and just as efficient.

Sue

Thanks for taking my point up!

I was due to have a minor procedure at my local surgery - it had to be postponed while they got some latex free gloves in!!! You'd think a doctor's surgery would be aware of latex allergies, especially since it's plastered all over my files, both 'real' and on the computer!! xD:o

That was three weeks ago - how long does it take? Must ring them tomorrow.....

.....0n the subject of latex allergy, I was warned that anyone with a latex allergy should also be aware that they may also have sensitvity to avocado, kiwi and more rarely, potato. Just something to bear in mind if you have children with kiwi allergy, which we have had.

I have a latex allergy myself.

There are some more fruits which have a natural derivative of latex - satsuma, banana, strawberry - all of which I love.

I also have to be very careful when I am near balloons - Piriton has a 'drowsy' effect if taken over long periods - it is amazing how many shops now have balloons hanging all over the place.

Core

consortium Nitrel nice purple colour latex free about £8 box 100 tried cheap plastic ones but no one could get on with them

Gosh that's expensive. Ours come from our local chemist and are £5 for 100.

ans yes they're latex free.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)