Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Shows What Outstanding Practice Looks Like

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic! What a user friendly article that is, really helpful and constructive, and it makes me very excited. As an Outstanding childminder who has just started in a preschool environment, I think people think I am a little mad, as I do get very passionate about things, and this just captures my passion!! Maybe I am naive, I am petrified of Ofsted and we are are due an inspection this term. But at the same time I am passionate, and I love the children and my job, and surely that has to count for something.....

Don't feel inadequate everyone above me, you guys on here have been a lifesaver since I got the job in the summer, and without internet support groups such as these, I wouldn't have the wealth of knowledge that I do, and the enthusiasm and love of the job that I know you all have too. I do know just as when I worked in retail and we had mystery shops, it is down to who you get, when they come, and the inspection process is not reflective of how you work and how you feel all year long xxxx

:o I have had a glass or two of wine this evening, so please forgive me xD

Clare xx

Thanks so much for directing us to this - had no idea it existed. It's really beneficial to the setting to have some ideas of what and how O will now be looking for evidence.

Thanks

Clare no need to apologise .....you are in good company....we are all a tincey bit mad but love what we do and get excited about new publications published to help us reflect on our practice.....it is my bedside reading too!! :oxD:(