Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A White Christmas?

Well as the 25th is nearly here I thought it would be interesting to find out who on the forums ends up with a White Christmas, or at least some snowfall, even if it does stick!

I'm hoping for some up here in Yorkshire as I'm at my parents' house and it is on the top of a hill! Doubt my home back in Manchester will have any. I'll repoty back after the big day, will anyone else do the same?

Well I can tell you, Nichola, as of this moment, 3 oclock on Christmas Eve, it is absolutely chucking it down in Stockport and Manchester!!! :o I have just taken Jem out for a walk and have had to get changed I was so wet!! xD

I have to say though that the rain is icy cold so maybe it will turn to snow but I doubt it will stick-everywhere is too wet! Would be nice though!

Linda

Rain in London too. I'm waiting to drive to the station to collect mother and sister so I'm glad it's not snowing!!! Can't even have a drink until that's done. Still the phil spectre christmas album is on and the house is scrubbed so

Happy Christmas to EVERYONE

Cx

O0o0o you're frome Wigan, Jaquie! That's where I am right now! The snow is still here but not snowed anymore since yesterday evening. Back home at my parents' house in Huddersfield West Yorkshire we had some short showers through the day which looked cool! When I popped home to my house in Manchester there was snow on my garden and my road was like an ice rink!

I love snow and want more of it, especially on the night of Monday 3rd January, so I can't get to school in the morning of Tuesday!!!!

Morning all! hope you all had a fantastic time :D

Well, it's sort of white here, in that we have a very heavy frost, the cars are well and truly frozen and yet the sun is shining brightly!

Off to London shortly to take eldest son back to his new home - it was great to have him home for Christmas albeit only for a few days.

Hope you all continue to enjoy a relaxing time, no 'plans' just go with the flow!!!! :o

Wow Nichola small world eh?

It certainly is! It's my other half that lives here in Wigan, Orrell to be precise. The snow is still here although it is slowly melting. Snow for new year would be good!!!!

We had a truly white Christmas in Stockport-it was lovely. Took my dog for a walk at about 5 o'clock on Christmas day and it was great to see loads of people out playing in the snow-mostly adults I have to say!! It has all gone now sadly but it was magical when it fell during Christmas day.

Linda

No chance of snow here - it was in the low 70s, with our usual clear blue skies - we went to the park for the morning on Christmas Day. It is strange going out on Christmas day in shorts & T shirts!

Today its raining though so it feels more seasonal! :D

I was in Florida a few years ago during christmas and new year, they had the coldest temperatures for 56 years, 29* f, the fountain in the courtyard of our motel froze, the news reports were telling us children were having to wear coats to school and were warning people to cover their garden plants. My children still went in the heated outdoor pool, while the Americans were just able to walk with the amount of clothing they had on, although we did all go shopping for woolies! Seems I'm doomed never to have a warm christmas :o:D

I know its a bit late now but just got back on the forum been ill all this week with flu and chesty cough! Just had to add that it was a white christmas in Liverpool hope the pic works! Quite like the snow actually it disguises the fact that my car is an old banger!!! :D

post-25-1104409491.jpg