Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Year Resolution

I've been thinking today what resolution can I have that is achievable.

My resolution is to be positive in everything I (have to) do and to find something positive in everything I say or hear.

What's yours going to be?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR :D

Peggy

Well, I think mine had better be to watch more music DVDs and go to less gigs!!! :o The last time I went to Rock City I started a year of misery for myself.

Need something more positive, methinks.... Will try to think of something!

Sue xD

my new year's resolution will be to delegate less in the house and do more housework - my poor husband has been doing more and more of it and has begun to protest. xD

Better do my share before it becomes a revolt or a mutiny :(:o

Always have the same and fail miserably after a few months :( - exercise more, drink less. xD This year I think I'll keep my good intentions regarding these (and maybe get to Easter! :o ), but also to think about one good or happy thing in my life every day. :D Try to keep work in perspective too maybe. :)

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm going to make a real effort to be more money aware. I spend it as soon as I get it. Next year I'm going to save what doesnt need spending on absolute essentials. :D

Well I am going to try and accept that I am OK in what I do workwise. I am good at self criticism and ideas for improving my practice but having to write in OU assignments about positive aspects of my practice was something I found difficult. Maybe 2005 will be the year that after working in early years since qualifying in 1975 I will celebrate my '30th anniversary'with a more postive self view (if that's the right terminology!)

Hali,

New year resolution...what's the first thought that pops in your head??? (thinking on your feet).

I tend to say what I think straight away, maybe I should be more like you and think before I speak........

oh no, that's another one to add to my new year resolution list.

Think things through before I make a decision, yep, then I can decide something positive every time ( that's my 1st resolution...)

So, have you thought of a resolution?

Maybe yours will be.... avoid Peggy's postings :oxD (because I don't make any sense :( )

Peggy

I've decided that my resolution is a very positive one. It is to enjoy 2005 as it is my last full year as Miss Beech! I must enjoy planning my wedding and not turn into a Bridezilla and I must find myself a job I am happy with!!

I agree with Rea I am going to start being sensible with my money and stop buying things for school!!! Also the obvious ones no chocolate, gym every other day blah blah (I'll be great for a week - then the little excuses pop up - if there isn't a parking space right next to the gym it's a sign i shouldn't go, I sneezed a week ago maybe I'm coming down with a cold - best not risk the gym, Its the time of the month therefore chocolate doesnt make me put on weight - I need the sugar boast! And the excuses go on trust me!)