Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf August 2009 Competition

Beau

Ahhh........you could tease us with the names of the '5 who are in the running'!!! :oxD:(

Sadly you are not one of them sunnyday. :(

Okay, the 5 leaders are LJW, marley, Panders, MrsWeasley and hali. I am awaiting Inges comments on my latest marking! :(

Hehe, cos I never ever win ANYTHING I'd be happy with a badge!!!!!!!!!!!! but on the other hand, if there's a mug....... but I'm not greedy. Congratulations to whoever wins. It was good fun guessing - let's do it again sometime :o

I am truly shocked that such a revered item has been broken - surely this was kept in a secure cabinet away from the "dropper".

I think the accident involved washing up liquid and water. It wasn't me - I don't understand that terminology.

Maz

Right - drum roll for the winner please!

The points have been counted and verified by an independent panel :( and I am now in a position to announce the winners of our August competition. It was a really hard fought contest and has given me the most grief in marking! :o

Tied in 4th place was Panders and LJW - you were so unbelievably close! :(

In 3rd place by the skin of her teeth was hali. xD

Just pipping hali in 2nd place was MrsWeasley. :unsure:

Which means the winner of this competition is marley! Well done to you! :wacko:

And onto the prizes.

1st prize is Professional Observation and Assessment of Children from Birth to Five:

Checklists, worked examples and sample documents to help Early Years practitioners prepare for an Ofsted inspection. This retails at £183.99, so a fine prize indeed! You'll also get one of our much sought after FSF mugs. xD

I also have goodies to give away for 2nd and 3rd prize winners, as well as our usual mugs, pens or badges. I'll pm you and find out what is your preferred prizes hali and MrsWeasley. :(

And because I am feeling in a very generous mood I am going to give Panders and LJW the choice of a mug, badge or pen as well. Just don't tell Steve anyone! :rolleyes:

I am beyond happiness itself - should I call upon the cabinet maker to pop round to measure up the space for the FSF Mug? I'm taking no chances with that little baby! Congratulations to Marley what a wonderful prize, I'm pleased that Hali will now have another mug to make a bookend and Jammie old Mrs. Weasley - hope you all enjoy the dvd. LJW is this your first mug as well? This could become addictive!

Edited by Panders