Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Enrolement

well, spent all day at college with my son who has finally made a decision and enrolled on a forensic science course. months of uncertainty and indecision finally over THANK GOODNESS.

thank you for letting me tell you

killowengirl

a big relief when they make that decision...

even up to leaving uni my son had no real idea on where he was going or what he was doing.. just that the had to do sciences and geology at A level in some form... and then ocean science at uni.. paid off for him,

hope it works out well for your son...

Inge

I remember when my eldest son was undecided about future study. Poor old mum had to do all the leg work but I was spurred on by the thought of him otherwise spending all day in bed!

Forensic science sounds great - I would love to do something like that but I think it's probably because I am addicted to CSI. Probably very different in real life and anyway I'm rubbish at anything mathematical.

Good luck to your son I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time.

Oh! would love to do that!! My sister did her degree at Newcastle and managed to fits some studying in!!

I watched a documentary the other week about a forensic graveyard in America. People donate their bodies and they are left in various situtations for nature to do what nature does then students study the bodies (and revist over months). Hands on learning!! wonder if he will get to go??

It must be such a relief when they make a commitment-choosing GSCE courses was tough enough with my daughter.

Edited by Guest