Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Why Women Lie

Cait

Oh dear, I dont have a husband to fall in the river as he did a bunk last year. To be honest, I would throw him in ever if I didnt get George! Although it would be a bonus. :o

BREAKING NEWS!

I've thrown George back in the river.........he was a complete nightmare.....soooo demanding...and those demands were a real eye-opener to a 'lady' like me........

Anyway .....this morning he got very 'humpy' because I said I had to work on my SEF....he seemed to have absolutely no understanding of why this important.........I know can you believe it.....

So following a blazing row I said to him "OK, Ok I won't work on my SEF, let's go for a lovely walk by the river where this all began"...........

That was it - one good shove and he was gone!!!

So if anyone wants him - he's back out there! :o

It's such a relief really......

I was beginning to worry about those Premieres he might want me to go to.........I just don't have the right clothes.......my wardrobe consists of Per Una, a few bits from Next and DottyP's.............do have one outfit from Monsoon - doesn't fit right now!!! :o No I couldn't be seen on the red carpet in anything in my wardrobe.........oh no - now I'm thinking should I have held onto him for long enough to get a new wardrobe........silly me....may have been a bit hasty xD