Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Calendar Photos Taken

Hi,

Just wanted to update you all on the Charity calendar which I am involved with. Thanks for all your help with ideas last week when I couldn't find the props for November.

Last Thursday and Friday spent the whole day visting various shops, garden centres etc and finally found a local shop that sells fireworks who agreed to give us lots of empty firework boxes and containers. Everyone else was meant to be collecting their own props but being a teacher I took lots of material, drapes and various resources that were used in several photos.

The actual photo shoot was ok, we definitely all relaxed as the time went on and we drank more wine but overall it has been a fantastic experience and well worth while. I have never laugheed so much as we did on friday night trying to co-ordinate 2 father christmas' who were covering all their bits with Christmas light up signs so one held a Christmas tree and the other a sign with a picture of Santa. xD:o

We just have 2 months left to photograph which will be done on Tuesday pm so now trying to find apples, haybales, baskets for October as don't want to include Halloween, and wide ribbon for a maypole and a few other items. The plan is to get the calendars printed for mid August when we plan to sell them at a local event for Cancer Research. At the end of the day we just needed to keep reminding ourselves why we were doing this and then no-one worried about having their picture taken and they were all very tastefully photographed.

Thank you for the positive words from you all last week and will let you know when we have seen the final Calendar

Nicky Sussex :(:(:(

What fun and well done.

So how about it? A FSF 'tasteful calendar'. We'll have to see if mundia thinks it's a good idea for next years fundraiser. :oxD:( with limericks to go with the months as well LOL.

We could of course just have it as a photo competition couldn't we? Then we can do our own.

What fun and well done.

So how about it? A FSF 'tasteful calendar'. We'll have to see if mundia thinks it's a good idea for next years fundraiser. :oxD:( with limericks to go with the months as well LOL.

We could of course just have it as a photo competition couldn't we? Then we can do our own.

But we'd need considerably bigger buns...

So how about it? A FSF 'tasteful calendar'.

Well far be it for me to repeat myself, but this has been suggested before (during the mad midnight hours of either the FSF birthday quiz or a Children in Need quiz from a couple of years ago).

Easy to picture - where there were buns in the film, there were baby lambs, I seem to remember!

Maz