Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Level 3 At Last!

Some fool today decided to declare that I am officially a proper person and Level 3 qualified - fancy that eh? :o

Cheers,

DDC.

p.s. Do I NOT like Tanya Byron...

Some fool today decided to declare that I am officially a proper person and Level 3 qualified - fancy that eh? :o

I take issue with this post on so many levels, DDC! xD

Firstly, the title of your thread is just wrong. Remind us all when you started your NVQ? :(

Secondly, and as I said earlier, I think you'll find you were a proper person before you became Level 3 qualified.

I am so glad this news came through today after our 'grand day out' to Birmingham - hopefully this will give you the spur you need to go and get signed up for the Foundation Degree.

Many congratulations - enjoy your celebrations and take some time to reflect on what an achievement this is. Then for goodness sake get a grip and get yourself a place for September!

Well done you!

Maz

PS Tanya speaks very well of you! :(

tanya byron -isn't she that amazing psychologist who did house of tiny tearaways!!

WELL DONE DDC!!!WELdone for getting your level 3.and even better if yu do foundation degree !!!go 4 it!!!

Edited by eclmmcca

Congratulations DDC! As Maz says - get your place on the FD course sorted out so you can use all of the change you have lead in your setting as evidence for that and your EYP (not that we've got your future mapped out for you or anything!).

You're a man - I think the feeling's mutual. Unless you are a president or an actor on The Bill! Perhaps you should have run up and kissed her. She might have warmed to you if you smelled nice!

Well done to you!!

So, how long DID it take if I might ask?!!!!!!!!!!!

8 months from start to finish - bit of a rush but one hell of a journey.

AlisonP - I would have had to do a "Gordon Brown" style kiss just to make sure that I really irritated the woman!

eclmmcca - If she stuck to psychology rather than gratuitous and ill-advised name-dropping (and avoided horrendous experiments of the like that you mentioned) then I might be inclined to describe her as somewhere close to amazing -alas, tis not the case!

Maz - I can't possibly stop here. My research has already taken me way beyond the level 3 and I need to make good use of it! The remainder of this week will be dedicated to gaining a place somehow and somewhere on the FD...but for today, I think I will just relax and reflect on my little boy's next big adventure - pretty emotional day all round today. :o

Have I missed something?

It was Fin's last day at Playgroup today as he starts school in September - call me a sentimental old fool but these landmarks make me go a little introspective...

DDC - never be afraid to shed a few tears on the last day of pre-school! We usually hand out tissues to both

mum's and dad's at our graduation ceremonies - and this friday will probably be no exception :o

Congrats on completing your level 3 - reflect and relax!!

dottyp

Edited by dottyp

Well done it feels so great ....now you can get going on level 4 5 and 6 and then can you imagine what sort of person you will be by the end of all that! xD:(:(:( :wacko: xD:o

I am sure you have always and will always be proper!

Thats fantastic DDC !

Well done !

In such a short period of time as well,I take my hat off to you (well if I had one) I would go for your Foundation Degree,I'm starting mine in September. Must admit i'm a bit scared as I haven't studied for five years !

Motherclangerx

It was Fin's last day at Playgroup today as he starts school in September - call me a sentimental old fool but these landmarks make me go a little introspective...

I hope you had a nice day today. Lots of looking back and looking forward together.

Days like this are so emotional in such a mixed up way. A time for reflection and anticipation. I hope you have some lovely memories to keep.

Congratulations DDC!!!

Doing it in 8 months is some feat! Relax and enjoy your good news, get a bottle in and some good food and reward yourself for all your hard work!

I might just push the boat out and have a packet of snack-a-jacks and celebrate on your behalf!! :o