Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summer Sef Club

sunnyday

I'm impressed. Actually was thinking today that I don't even know where my log in thingy is anymore. It could take me a few days just to find that and then I'll need a lie down!

Oh well !

I think I'm going to be the last one to start and finish their SEF form, we only finished on wednesday and I have still to recover from that !

Anyway I'm off to the USA on Tuesday for two weeks, so unless the supervisor completes it while I'm away it will have to wait until my return.

Hopefully I'll return re-charged and re-freshed ready to do battle !

Motherclangerx

well Im feeling better now I havent started our SEF

I have got as far as looking at it I may have downloaded it to start completing but thats about as far as it goes

Clare78baby - welcome and wow what a task to start a new job with, Id imagine its quite good to get you to do it as a fresh pair of eyes plus you'll get to know the setting thoroughly quite quickly, great induction,

I don't know where you all get your energy - my brain turned to mush at the beginning of last w/e and is showing no signs of recovery........

:o I am worried that if I 'stop' I may NEVER get started again....... xD

Mother clanger - lucky you - have a lovely holiday!

Sunnyday

Just an addendum - I have just spoken to ofsted about another matter and in passing asked about the SEF changing. I was told that the EARLY YEARS SEF REMAINS UNCHANGED it's just the school's one that's changed.

Oh and he asked me to send in my name, date of birth, phone number, address, former names and former positions so they can "tie things in better" at that end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errmmmm....still haven't started mine :o I need a kick up the backside (oh, and my children to go away somewhere so I can do it in peace!)

Just an addendum - I have just spoken to ofsted about another matter and in passing asked about the SEF changing. I was told that the EARLY YEARS SEF REMAINS UNCHANGED it's just the school's one that's changed

na, na, na. na, na,na ...............not listening, na, na,na - hands on ears (or should that be over eyes????)

you know we mustn't really complete then till the new one out!!!

.........so stop being akward and put the kettle on for tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx

Just an addendum - I have just spoken to ofsted about another matter and in passing asked about the SEF changing. I was told that the EARLY YEARS SEF REMAINS UNCHANGED it's just the school's one that's changed.

Oh and he asked me to send in my name, date of birth, phone number, address, former names and former positions so they can "tie things in better" at that end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, nice surprise there Cait - I suppose they will get round to it eventually, just best plod on with it all.

Oh! :o

I thought it was the SUMMER SEF Club! No Summer yet, so no SEF...... xD

perhaps when the rain stops and I'm not full-time entertainment officer!!

Nona

:o I like your thinking!!!

Meanwhile, I actually want to be able to pick up my SEF but I mustn't, I have to finish my studies in order to start my job! My poor children are neglected, but doing ok at the moment, and I take comfort in my current light hearted reading about being 'An Idle Parent' of a night-time.

No - proof reading is essential - it's very worthwhile - but be warned, I proof read mine loads of times but still 'launched' it saying that children put their own willies on!

Hey I actually managed to review all that I have written on SEF so far today - didn't manage anything new yet though!

I'm very, very impressed by this development Panders - well done! xD

There is 'talk' of me having a grandchild free day tomorrow....I thought ...right I WILL get on with this flippin' SEF and then guess what........Mr Sunnyday is 'threatening' to take a day off so that and I quote 'we can do something'!!! :(:o:(

I'm very, very impressed by this development Panders - well done! xD

There is 'talk' of me having a grandchild free day tomorrow....I thought ...right I WILL get on with this flippin' SEF and then guess what........Mr Sunnyday is 'threatening' to take a day off so that and I quote 'we can do something'!!! :(:o:(

Zebedee says 'here's Mr Sunnyday trying to do his best, I feel I need to come down on the side of Mr Sunnyday!'