Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anybody Heard About A New Sef?

Guest MaryEMac

Cait - I too have subscribed to Ofsted news but never get anything at all - I used to ages ago and I did make enquiries but still nothing - no email alerts etc

Whoa! how spooky is this - I received my first Ofsted email alert todayafter me complaining yesterday that I hadn't heard anything for ages.......I can't believe that .....am I being bugged?

Edited by Guest

why o why do they insist on changing things all the time...luckily we did something forSEF and Mrs O then turned up. We were going to update it over summer and now we read their news, i'm sure they like making early years practitioners work load more difficult than necessary :o

but they cannot leave anything alone for long...

I never had 2 inspections under same criteria... they were all different, having changed each time...

so why would they think they need to leave sef to 'bed down'

Inge

very true Inge, just so frustrating when they change things all the time...oh well one thing off the summer list of things to do for now anyway :o

so who else suddenly got an email today from O when they've not had one for AGES! I'm thinking mine must be well over a year as the ones Sunnyday sent me were not familiar at all

Just looked at the link to the article above and I had to laugh when I read that the SEF hasn't been "changed since July 2008"! What - all of a year ago! How generous of them. I keep thnking that one day I'll get on top of things but I guess not if some people insist on changing things all the time.

been in to pre-school for a play today.. our area have never liked SEF and always said don't do it.. seems they have come up with one of their own which they cover in a cluster meeting each term to help complete, in this way the settings have support needed for completion and has actually worked out to their benefit, if they plan to change SEF so often.

I know it is supposed to be a continual working document, but if they keep changing it , how will anyone where they stand.

Inge