Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Holidays

fizzy

Im off to Bulgaria in 12 days time (not really counting :o ) im so looking forward to it. Its the first time we have been there, we are also going with friends which we have nt done before either. They have children the same age as ours.

Where and what are all you lovely people up to over the summer period.

Whole week in Yorkshire, first week in August! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Went to the Maldvies last October so keeping it local this time!)

Not going away this summer as we went to Bolognia and Paris at half term. We are hoping to get a rescue dog so want to spend as much time at home as possible to settle them in.

Linda

Skipsea in a friends caravan. I'm sure it will be lovely and the pup will see the sea for the first time but wish it was somewhere more.... :o

Longleat in August and hopfully gran canaria in November, i always book a week in november and aim to get the winter sun as it makes them all jelous at work LOL

Dawn

We're off to France on 9th July. Bordeaux for a week and then down to Andorra for another week, staying with friends. Also having a week in Dublin visiting my sisters, no hubby and no kids!!! xD

Really looking forward to it although I'll be taking text books for an assignment due on 1st September!! :o

I think i am having a week in the back garden, i am saving up for a honeymoon next year.

My mum used to call this a week in Margate, as in chatting to the neighbours over my gate... Had me fooled for years!

Maz

My mum used to call this a week in Margate, as in chatting to the neighbours over my gate... Had me fooled for years!

Maz

That sounds better. Better than saying i'm spending a week at home in the garden.

Yes thats where i am going then MARGATE.

Thanks

Carly

My holidays will involve getting familiar the aisles of various DIY stores, stripping wallpaper, painting, curtain and loose cover making and gardening amongst things to help my heavily pregnant sis and her family do up a new house so that I then can move into their old house - am soooo looking forward to it!

On top of that I will be getting my creative juices following for art course in September as well as getting resources ready for my new classroom !

Originally I had nothing planned!

Edited by Guest

Going to Egypt on 13th July for 2 weeks, it's going to be so bl**dy hot!!!!!! xD:(

Then on 22nd August (for 10 days) we are going in the caravan to Thetford Forest and then down to kessingland in suffolk. Going with another family - will be good.

Leave work for good on 10th July - so will be good to be going away straight away - been in job for 11+ years so will be a bit emotional :o

Guest budgie1

We are off to norfolk with a group of old school friends. We have been away together every year (nearly) since we were 16!!!! 24 years in total, a record maybe??????

leave working at the pre school in 17 days ,moving house in 29 days off to cyprus august 29th for two weeks can't wait for either well part from leaving my job :<( i love .

NO holiday for us this year (if you don't count my Glastonbury excursion, my twins CCF camp, and pony club camp). We are saving for a big one next year...Australia...if we can get enough money together we are going to visit my friend. :o

I like being at home so not to much to sacrifice for us this year.

Edited by Guest

Well I have already had mine, went to Benalmadena just outside Malaga in Spain - it was fantastic and much needed.

Was sitting the other day listening to others talking about their holidays and thinking mine's over :(

Then my dad rang to say his brothers were having a family reunion in Tipperary from 5th - 10 August, so guess who's going!!! :oxD:(

Obviously hubby and son are coming too. Am glad this has came up as the hubby wasnt fit to travel with us on holiday and the break will do him good!!

Went to The Netherlands for a nice beach in Domburg, but it was cloudy and windy, so we ended up visiting Middleburg. We look forward to enjoy any of the Beligian beaches xD later in these 2 months.

We will also go to Germany, to a hiking area in the Eifel. That will be our real summer holiday :o