Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tesco Vouchers For Schools And Clubs

Anyone else had the DHL van turn up yet? Twice it's turned up and as far as I was aware, the date for collection is 26th June.

Also, would like to know how you pack your vouchers? Envelopes with no. of vouchers inside? In batches of 100's with elastic bands?

ppp

Have you registered for DHL collection? When I registered I was given today for collection. You should have received a big clear plastic bag to put them into which can be sealed. You need to put your order in with the vouchers. It depends on how many you have. I think if you have less than 2500 then they send a prepaid envelope.

The vouchers should be in 100's all the same way up and facing the same direction-because of the barcode on the back. They should be secured with an elastic band.

I am so glad they have done the DHL collection as it was costing so much for postage.

Linda

Registered for DHL collection but was given no bags. My collection date was given as 15/6 when I registered on 11/6. I was also told I would get the bag on 8/6 ???? As yet I have had no collection. When I called to complain this week I was told someone would email me which they haven't but apparently they reset my online account because last night when I logged on I had to rebook my collection date. When I did I was allocated 15/6 !!!! Confused? - sure am!

My sister didn't understand why Tesco couldn't arrange for the vouchers to be packed up and returned through the stores as surely it would be cheaper. As I can't get an answer on their "helpline" I am planning to see if my local store can help me this weekend.

Our's were collected today along with the sainsbury's ones by DHL. Had to arrange collection on internet about a week in advance. I don't think you can arrange free delievery any more for this year now- it was already extended to 18th! Cost us about £20 last year to send them them all recorded!

I was sent a plastic bag first as they estaimated from last years total what I would collect this year. Then I went online and booked a collection and was given 26th June. But DHL have been twice already to collect them and had no idea it was 26th June.

I didn't know that they needed to be in 100's all the same way up. Couldn't see any instructions on all the info sent me at the start of this years scheme.

Will be recounting my vouchers this weekend.

Tesco vocuher people must have a very large elastic band ball!!

ppp

4500 at last count - double last years total - soooo pleased!!! It helps that we have 3 Tescos in our area and Tesco fuel.

Emotion footballs - already have a set and they're great!

Grab and go movement kit with the stars parachute and ribbons in

Large grab dice

May bank what's left over - musn't be too greedy! And it'll be a nice surprise next year as I will have forgotten what I banked!

What about other peeps?

ppp

6252 this year-but only because they are doing it just once a year now. I think last time with the two schemes we had about just over 5000. We have mainly Tesco stores here so that's why we have collected so many as well.

We are getting two lots of covers for our Beebots, farm and jungle, two mats for them as well, a singing sack, a large peg board and pegs and an outside speaker.

Linda

Our collection is the 26th too! This year we got 8000 vouchers plus we'd got 10k banked from the previous schemes. I'm thrilled though as we only have 72 kids in the school but I did have quite afew friends save theirs up and send them to me! I'm buying communication/IT stuff. Me and the PE co-ordinator decided to split the supermarkets! I got tesco she got sainsburys. I don't remember seeing anything about having to have the vouchers in a certain way- I'll check it on Monday. I have got our bag and I'm really pleased they are collecting this year as I used to get so annoyed at how much it cost when the Sainsbury's ones were always a free collection.

They need to be the same way up Nichola because I think they go through a machine and the bar codes need to be altogether. If you look on the letter that was sent right at the start of the scheme it states on there that they have to be this way.

Linda

Well I have sent mine off without out them being the same way up and round the right way! I followed the instructions on the latest bit of paper (about sending them off and the DHL collection). Don't think it said much about it on there and have long lost the original bits of paper! Counting 20,000 took long enough without having to have to worry about them being up a certain way and the right way up!

I've ordered some stuff for our motor skills group, some microphones to tape record children, some resources to support phonics and a hexagonal sandpit for our outside area! Plus some pits and pieces that I wanted for my classroom rather than whole school- I should get some reward for counting them all!

I don't think they are counted manually but by machine. That's why they need to have them the right way round so that the bar code can be scanned.

I would have thought that if you are a few out they won't be bothered.

Linda

Good Morning, WE ARE VERY LUCKY!

Have had all my 51550, vouchers collected. We are a very very large Primary school. Rang Tesco who said I could bundle in 1000's and it doesn't matter which way up, as they get weighed. If 6-8 bundles weigh correctly then they don't bother with the rest of the consignment. As interst... 1000 tokens weigh on the banks money weighing machine the same as £1 worth of 1p's!!!

Have ordered lots and lots, and becasue we had ours collected very early, had more than 5000 vouchers come in after, shared them with another school, and have been able to order a little extra on their order too! How lucky are we. We have also managed to get approxmately 42000 Sainsburys tokens.

It makes you think how much has been spent in these supermarkets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)