Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Muller Light Yogurt Pots

Hi

As I'm on a Slimming World diet(!) I have found I'm accumulating an awful lot of Muller Light yogurt pots. I wondered if anyone has ideas of how they can be put to good use?

:o thanks xD

Thread them on string to hang outside?

let them dangle so they can blow in the wind. Or put numbers on them so the children can slide them along?

Use them with buttons/ shells/ small objects etc for a 'different' container to sort or count?

use them like coconuts? for music/ phonics/ rhymes?

let the children 'build' with them - good for balancing and they shouldn't hurt if they fall (the pots - not the children!)

If muller corners turn them around, put your fingers in the back like a sock puppet with your thuumb in the smaller and decorate. Often just using permanent marker is enough to make decent puppets for any type of play.

But the lights ones are round!! (I think). OK make hats for the dolls/teddys etc!!! (Just off the top of my head)

Cx

Cup and ball toy?

Now that is inspired Marion - I've been thinking about something like this for the children who are interested in throwing and catching balls to cope when the fun has to start because the balls end up going over the fence into the car park!

Brilliant!

Maz

• 3 weeks later...

We decorated them on the outside (stuck on tissue paper with pva) and used them to plant seeds in. Make sure to put holes in bottom for drainage.

Also put dried pulses inside and stick two together - then papier mache or cover to make own shakers.

Write numbers on bottom with permanent marker and turn over and order as quickly as you can.

Sue E

Edited by Guest

Hello Sue, A warm welcome to the forum and what a useful 1st post. xD

I used to use these small pots for ice. The children would access them freely, fill with water and pop into the freezer box at the top of the fridge. :o

Peggy

• 2 months later...

We've been using these today to make "telephones", hole in the bottom and thread string through. It started because the boys had been holding their snack pots up to their ears and pretending to telephone each other. Takes a while to get across to them to keep the string taut - but they enjoyed it eventually.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)