Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Do List!

sunnyday

-

But where is everyone else?

I'm here ( was that a groan i heard!) but I am not fully with it (whether I have ever been fully with it is the subject of another debate) in case you had forgotten due to the turn of events here yesterday I had to rush to Outer Mongolia AND such was the rush I had no time 'to do' a list relating to my sudden travel plans.

Therefore, I coped without checking a list because I didn't have one to check and I flew a round trip of 48,941 miles and am therefore rather jet lagged.

I trust you will ensure that the lovely members of this exclusive club behave themeselves until I am more with it :oxD

byeeeseee byeee for now

< still chuckling over 'the Maz' which was inadvertantly imposed upon our very dear member by me but thinking I actually quite like it - it is of course a VERY great honour to have 'The' before your name>

And I have just used the moniker in another thread!

Sorry - was taking my son to Carlisle for his train to Edinburgh, takes 2 hours there and back. Called at the garden centre to buy a tree on my way home (as you do) and now having to play catch up!

And where is Miss Beau? - She can't still be lazing round the pool - can she - she has got some serious 'ticking off' to catch up on!

I'll have you know that I also swam up and down said pool several times, after which I was gasping for breath and had to drink several glasses of fizzy wine to help me recover. :o Then the hot sun made me feel quite faint, so I had to sit for a long time before returning home. :(

Have worked out where Miss Beau is - she will be making free with her red pen - marking those competition entries - well she won't have any problem with mine - it falls under the same heading as ANDERSPM's 'to do' list - 'All in the mind'!!!!!

Sadly my red pen dried up in the heat and since my head was a little woozy from all that sun I thought it prudent to leave the marking till tomorrow. xD

Cait: ths is what you missed whilst offering technical support:-

Ah - lost the thread (do you see what I did there)
I think there is a link(see what I did there).

Perhaps we should call her Sunny "did you see what I did there?" day from now on... :o

"you're all barking, can't believe people leave their children with you"!!!

Perhaps we could add this into the EYFSF constitution?!

Sadly my red pen dried up in the heat and since my head was a little woozy from all that sun I thought it prudent to leave the marking till tomorrow. xD

Well I think you need a new pen: these letters regarding detentions won't wait you know: I think there is a severe case of indiscipline hereabouts and it needs to be dealt with.

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

'indiscipline' eh, hmm - who would that be then? :oxD:( :( :(

Hmmm...as if you don't know!

Anyway ladies - this thread has been such a laugh - thanks to all who took part in the 'madness' and to those who just chose to 'view' - hope it gave you a chuckle too!!!

So now it's almost 10:30 on Sunday evening - hope you all have your 'work bags' packed, your uniforms (if you have one) neatly pressed and your batteries (metaphorically speaking) fully re-charged, and maybe just maybe you have managed to complete a few items on your 'to do' lists - oh think we are back to where we started with this!!!

Here's to a good last seven weeks of term - let's hope we get lots of lovely sunshine and absolutely no unexpected visitors carrying laptops!!!

Cheers

Sunnyday

Ok, I've spent a few days looking for this and I suspect I know where it is, but it's not showing its face, does anyone have something that can help my item 46 from post 86

4. Find the change of details for the EYFS sheet for when it was amended for forum pal

When we got a new EYFS pack there was a sheet in the front which showed what had changed. Someone else MUST have had one of these and have it to hand - can anyone help out please?

Oh, and i'm still hunting in the loft on and off for Now We Are Six

Cait - I have the sheet that was in the first pack that we received - is that what you mean or do you mean the other changes that were made at a later date?

Sheet from original pack reads:

Errata

p.26 illnesses and injuries - paragraph 5, first sentence - Replace 'should' with 'must'

p.35 Statuory guidance - paragraph 5, third sentence - Replace 'must' with 'should'

p.50 Children aged three and over in maintained nursery schools and nursery classes in maintained schools - third bullet point - replace '2' with '3' - so that the sentence reads 'At least one other member of staff must hold a full and relevant level 3 (as defined by CWDC)

Any good - I do hope so - it would be great to be helping you instead of you always helping me!!!

That IS useful because one of the packs we have is an original without this sheet.

It's not what I was looking for however - but that in no way denigrates its usefulness! :o

Methinks you are just being kind - the other thing I have is titled 'EYFS table of changes May 2008' - Cait this is on my PC and of course being me I don't know how to get it on to here for you - I downloaded that from 'somewhere' was it Ofsted, Teachernet, DCSF - your guess is as good as mine - but I suspect that may still not be what you want anyway - sorry

Methinks you are just being kind - the other thing I have is titled 'EYFS table of changes May 2008' - Cait this is on my PC and of course being me I don't know how to get it on to here for you - I downloaded that from 'somewhere' was it Ofsted, Teachernet, DCSF - your guess is as good as mine - but I suspect that may still not be what you want anyway - sorry

OOOOh it might be!!!!!

OOOOh it might be!!!!!

How about starting a new topic/thread - headed with your request?

There must be someone out there with more than the single brain cell that I have - people should be 'falling over themselves' to help you - you help everyone so much - especially with all your own work that you share so freely - give it a go?!

I think it is 'changes May '08'.

I have one copy of the updated version that I marked 'May '08' so I would not get it muddled with the originals. I seem to remember the only significant changes were to the 'statutory requirements' book. They do not change the actual requirements, but the wording is clearer.

Gruffalo2 :o

Thanks sunnyday.We've had such a giggle at home here over that one. Think they will always be Alarmers here from now no. Along with 'electrickely' - that stuff that makes lights work!

Gruffalo2 :oxD:(