Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Do List!

sunnyday

:oxD:(:(:( Oh no I didn't :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure:

and my solicitor believes me so ner ner ne ner ner ;):ph34r::ph34r:

OK .... so how come it ended up in Miss Beau's confiscation drawer - ANDERSPM is attempting to get it back as we speak - don't rate her chances myself...........

I haven't even done the to do list and I'm with emmajess in the sense of rising panic stakes. I did do one of the dirty words but not the one linked to work so I can sit in my tidy room and spill forth the contents of my untouched work bag tomorrow! If I am seen on here tomorrow doing anything except "research" please shout at me.

OK .... so how come it ended up in Miss Beau's confiscation drawer - ANDERSPM is attempting to get it back as we speak - don't rate her chances myself...........

Ah well!!! The fact that it is in Miss Beau's confiscation drawer does not prove that it was thrown at all, let alone by poor, sweet, totally innocent me :o

I didn't know it was in 'the drawer' because of course I was not there at the time the crime was committed.

Now the plot thickens, if you were hit by a thrown plane and Miss Beau confiscated it AND ANDERSPM knows it is in the drawer (which she must do as she is now trying to get it back) then all that evidence puts me in the clear.

I am sure there must be witnesses who can vouch for me, my hands have been full with my patented to do list design so I couldn't have thrown the plane.

Soooooooooooooooooo guess what ................ I'm telling ..................... look

MISS BEAU, MISS BEAU

Sunnyday is being unkind to me and please Miss I didn't throw the plane - pwweeese tell my fwends I didn't xD

< now sobbing uncontrollably at the injustice of the accusation>

Edited by Geraldine

Oh look what I have found :o

I think I saw Geraldine making it into a paper aeroplane and throwing it at sunnyday earlier,

Maz

Maz only 'thinks' it was me. She doesn't say is WAS me and we can all make mistakes (except for me when it comes to remembering if I threw a plane and I know I didn't)

Maz only 'thinks' it was me. She doesn't say is WAS me and we can all make mistakes (except for me when it comes to remembering if I threw a plane and I know I didn't)

Geraldine. Now let's not fall out over this. We both know what really happened and it ill behoves you to question my integrity in this way.

Beau: Geraldine started it and I think such inappropriate behaviour should be firmly dealt with. Isn't there some FSF merchandise you could repossess as penance?

Maz

Beau: Geraldine started it and I think such inappropriate behaviour should be firmly dealt with. Isn't there some FSF merchandise you could repossess as penance?

Maz

Sorry might not be around for a while I am on my way to the safety deposit box at 'secure banks ltd' Outer Mongolia I have some very precious items that urgently need to be kept safe. :oxD

I haven't even done the to do list and I'm with emmajess in the sense of rising panic stakes. I did do one of the dirty words but not the one linked to work so I can sit in my tidy room and spill forth the contents of my untouched work bag tomorrow! If I am seen on here tomorrow doing anything except "research" please shout at me.

I know - my sense of panic is increasing as the day wears on and i realise that I am probably going to spend all of Sunday doing all the things I thought I had a whole week to do! Does anyone else do what i do to make myself feel better when writing to do lists - write on at least two things I know I have already done so that i can cross them off and make myself feel better!!

Sorry might not be around for a while I am on my way to the safety deposit box at 'secure banks ltd' Outer Mongolia

Can we see that on Google maps, Geraldine? :o

Maz

Can we see that on Google maps, Geraldine? :o

Maz

xD:(:( I thought of that but was ahead of the game :(

Due to advance sales of my wonderful to do list I was in a financial postion to pay google maps handsomely to take outer mongolia off their site :wacko: xD

Goodness me - I have been out for an hour or so - thought this would all have been resolved by now - how wrong I was - what we need is an independent witness - now if my memory serves - I believe Cait was in the vicinity at the time - does she remember what happened?

All I know is that I was sitting here playing oops slip of the tongue there - working on my computer - when from out of nowhere came this aeroplane and hit me in my left ear - when I retrieved it from said ear - well imagine my surprise when i discovered it was ANDERSPM's to do list - and I would have to say it was a pretty impressive list at that.

Before I could memorise the details - Miss Beau swept in and confiscated it.

I truly believe that Geraldine is behind this - as witnessed by Happymaz - just need Cait to back this up really and then we've got her 'bang to rights gov.'

Goodness me - I have been out for an hour or so - thought this would all have been resolved by now - how wrong I was - what we need is an independent witness - now if my memory serves - I believe Cait was in the vicinity at the time - does she remember what happened?

xD Well perhaps this is one of those very rare occasions when I am wrong. Maybe it was Cait wot did it - maybe she nicked the to do list because hers was so lacking in things that need doing, thereby gaining entry to our club!

I think we should be told! :o

Maz

xD Well perhaps this is one of those very rare occasions when I am wrong. Maybe it was Cait wot did it - maybe she nicked the to do list because hers was so lacking in things that need doing, thereby gaining entry to our club!

I think we should be told! :o

Maz

Well you know........now you come to mention it!

Hey, nowt to do with me - if you recall I was re-jigging the Transition Report boxes at the time. It had all happened and hit the fan by the time I got here. Maz was standing whistling with her hands behind her back if that's any help

Maz was standing whistling with her hands behind her back if that's any help

Have you ever heard the saying that attack is the best form of defence? Cait obviously has: anyone who knows me will tell you that I am quite unable to whistle...

Hey, nowt to do with me - if you recall I was re-jigging the Transition Report boxes at the time. It had all happened and hit the fan by the time I got here. Maz was standing whistling with her hands behind her back if that's any help

Ahh - the plot thickens - I'm off to have a quiet trawl through this thread - there may have been other witnesses - in the words of Arnie whatisface...........I'll be back!

Edited by sunnyday

I'm back ......littlejo and bethie were about at the time of the crime, Marion wasn't too far away either and then Possum was hanging about as she does .... what do we really know about her anyway .........not that I would cast aspersions obviously!

Edited by sunnyday

Have you ever heard the saying that attack is the best form of defence? Cait obviously has: anyone who knows me will tell you that I am quite unable to whistle...

Maz - I will never,ever believe that someone who could pen such a beautiful song in my honour got commit such a heinous offence.

Hey, well obviously, when I say 'whistle', I'm trying to be kind, more of a 'pucker up and blow' kind of thing. I'm not accusing anybody, I'm just telling it like I saw it. Someone was on the floor under the desk, you were standing looking 'innocent', Sunnyday was stuffing something in her pocket, possibly her tissue as she'd been laughing so much she was crying by the look of things. Beau was reading an astrophysics textbook and Geraldine was on the phone - to Googlemaps I think she said.

Edited by Cait

I'm back ......littlejo and bethie were about at the time of the crime, Marion wasn't too far away either and then Possum was hanging about as she does .... what do we really know about her anyway .........not that I would cast aspersions obviously!

Now hey that's rude, If we're pointing the finger - how about YOU, it may even have been a draft of your list that was made into an aeroplane when you took the missing one.

Hey - was that was was going in your pocket? HappyMaz are you going to frisk her?

Edited by Possum

Right.......I'm getting confused.........it doesn't take much

Now - have I got this right?

It's ANDERSPM's to do list that is missing - presumed stolen and now confiscated by Miss Beau.

Prime suspect - Geraldine - last seen heading in the direction of Outer Mongolia.

Witness statements have been received from Happymaz and Cait.

Possum denies all knowledge and has actually tried to accuse moir - cheek!

We are still waiting to hear from other possible witnesses namely littlejos. bethie and Marion.

Have I missed anything?

ANDERSPM take it Miss Beau wouldn't give it back then?

Ok, I've got a list for the weekend

1. Sort receipts into date order and file with statements, checking entries against accounts

2. Look at P32 to check tax and NI

3. File P11s and end of year tax filing

4. Find the change of details for the EYFS sheet for when it was amended for forum pal

5. Look for my 'Now we are 6' book for family poems for another forum buddy

6. Make a library list for the two new starters DONE

7. Make tray labels for the two new starters DONE

8. Make up 20 books of raffle tickets for the Church fair DONE

9. Make 3 poster for same and take one to corner shop, one to chip shop and put one in notice board

10. Check mouse traps in Chapel

11. Empty church safe and bank money, entering it into the file

12. Make bread

13. Do the bathroom DONE

14. Order the new T shirts for Preschool to celebrate our 18th birthday DONE

15. Newsletter

16. Do the church risk assessments

17. Photocopy and laminate the new Ofsted certificate

18. Read through current prospectus and make any changes before passing it on at staff meeting

19. Agenda for staff meeting

20. Begin to work through website pages ready to make amendments[/color]

That's all I can think of for now. Is that okay - everyone happy now?

Edited by Cait

Now that's what I call a 'to do' list.

I'm not sure you should be allowed access to the Church safe though while this current investigation is unresolved!!!

Oh and what 'new Ofsted certificate' - have I missed something?

Quick edit here - I'm deeply concerned about item 13 - surely we are not talking 'cleaning' here!

Sunnyday

Edited by sunnyday

Just a variation in numbers from 16 to 20. Now we have the bigger room as well we have more room to spread out. Plus we are getting the 15 hours from September and we'll need somewhere to put them all as Fridays are already booked solid morning and afternoon, and the other sessions are filling up rapidly too!

Just a variation in numbers from 16 to 20. Now we have the bigger room as well we have more room to spread out. Plus we are getting the 15 hours from September and we'll need somewhere to put them all as Fridays are already booked solid morning and afternoon, and the other sessions are filling up rapidly too!

That's OK then - thought you had been 'inspected' while my back was turned.

I have news.........the prime suspect is back from Outer Mongolia.........caught her reading this thread just now!

Surely you would need to be a fully registered Frisker before attempting to manhandle HappyMaz the intended friskee in this matter

Not only that, but you need to have carried out a full risk assessment and get written permission from the intended friskee. Besides which, I have it on good authority that we have run out of rubber gloves and plastic aprons... :o

Maz