Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mobile Phone On Contract

sunnyday

Hi all

Probably telling you something you already know..........but just in case this helps someone save some money here goes!

I have my mobile on contract with O2 - for the past three years I have rung them at this time of year when my contract would be due for renewal and negotiated new and improved terms ............ but the best bit is they offer to replace your phone - I don't need a new phone so I ask for an appropriate amount to be credited to my account............have just got £75.00 credit - not bad I thought. My bills are usually around the £15.00 mark so therefore about 5 months of 'free use'!

Hope this is useful

Sunnyday

Edited by sunnyday

Just goes to show it is always worth asking the question, sunnyday! How many times does 15 go into 75 though? :o

Maz

Goodness me - I'm getting worse! Have well and truly lost the plot - thanks for telling me - time for a quick edit methinks!!!

Goodness me - I'm getting worse! Have well and truly lost the plot - thanks for telling me - time for a quick edit methinks!!!

Glad its not just me then! There are days when I struggle to figure out how many plates I need at snacktime! :o

er 75 divided by 15 is 5, isn't it?

I was confused too, but I think sunnyday has edited her original post to make the correction. Perhaps one of them will let on what it originally said. :o

I was confused too, but I think sunnyday has edited her original post to make the correction. Perhaps one of them will let on what it originally said. :o

I'm not proud!!!

I got a little carried away with the excitement of saving some money and thought for one glorious moment I was going to get '7 months' of free use!

Sunnyday

Mindyou..... I do like to get a new toy..................

I have to confess that I love a new toy too - just upgraded my mobile to a sparkly new BlackBerry. Trouble is I am now never out of contact... and also I need to use my reading glasses when I access the forum from my phone! :o

Maz

Trouble is I am now never out of contact... and also I need to use my reading glasses when I access the forum from my phone! :o

Maz

Must remember never to get a Blackberry. If I could access this forum from my phone I would never get anywhere - literally. I would get bored halfway round Tesco and log on to look for new posts!

Tesco, anywhere really! Especially annoys him when we are supposed to be having time off. He hasn't grasped that early years staff don't have time off. Often I remember tips I've read on hear and "need" to check things I have to buy for an activity I'm planning. Well that's my excuse!

My husband feels much the same. We were knocking down an old coal store on Monday and I suddenly remembered some out of date food colouring in the cupboard and went off to make a discovery bottle with it (after reading about them on here). Can't imagine why he objected to being left to move all the old bricks by himself!

Just one thought though. If I had a blackberry it would solve the problem of my daughter wanting her laptop back to do her homework! Honestly, children can be so egocentric!