Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Catalogue Orders

I ordered quite a list of items at the NEC with TTS. After 3 weeks - nothing, so I phoned them and they hadn't put the order in!! I still have only received an ironing board and some squidgy glitter letters. I kept on phoning to be told they are all out of stock and they will be in within the next week/fortnight. I have just phoned again and they have said that they are all still out of stock (I said, what all of it?) - will probably be in on 30 May. :o The den frame I am after is in the Tesco voucher book and although if I ordered from there, it wouldn't arrive until September - I am tempted to cancel my entire order. Has anyone had this problem with TTS?

Sue J

Hi Sue - how frustrating for you - I have never used TTS so can't really comment on their performance - but I would be very tempted to cancel the order - they may 'buck their ideas up' if everyone does this.

Sunnyday

Hi yes I also had problems with TTS with orders mainly over an outdoor sand pit. I was told it would take 6 weeks it actually took 6 months. I was also told the order had not been put through, then I hadnt filled in some other paperwork(which I had).

not impressed with them

I ordered some stuff via their website and thought it had all gone through - i asked to be invoiced for the cost - presumed that we had some credit limit but 2 or 3 weeks later when i was wondering when it would be delivered I then got a letter thanking me for the order and asking for payment before they could process it!

Couldn't they have emailed me to let me know I needed to give my credit card details? I then waited another couple of weeks for delivery so missed the week I had planned to use the stuff for.....

Jo

yes, similar problems. My initial order didnt go through. Now we are still waiting for ICT stuff and our sensory stuff as well, almost forgotten that I ordered it to be honest!!

Yes, last year we ordered another set of trays as we had more children than trays! They were ordered this time last year and arrived in September, when we didn't need them any more! We're using them now, but that's not the point really. Wouldn't use them again unless I was desperate for something only they have

Hi

I think the TTS catalogue is one of the best catalogues as far as range and type of resources available, however I have also had trouble with orders. Either taking ages or taking ages and ages and then being informed they won't be able to get the item at all. This was a real pain when setting up the toy library.

Elfy

x

I agree too, TTS has some fantastic resources but twice now I have waited 5 ish months for one item to arrive!

ppp

Oh no!

I've ordered a den frame too along with other stuff....in march and still waiting. Got a couple of items within the first week but no word about anything else not even a 'sorry it's delayed' letter :o Finally called a couple of weeks ago to see if they'd forgotten us and they said they'd be sending the rest of my order by the beginning of June. Fingers crossed it comes!

Oh :o

I have just received my capital grant money and I quoted for some resources from TTS - I am about to place my order.

Was going to do it in stages as worried about it all arriving at once and having to find the space.

No such luck then - if I order now. what do we think Christmas?

I should have known the kitchen I ordered from them in October, did not arrive until March and that was only because I got grumpy.

Wish me luck.

Hmmmm! I order quite a lot of stuff (including den kit!!) middle of March. It has been arriving in dribs and drabs .... some came last week. Also had to send something back which I hadn't ordered, and something else that I've kept ... though I'm really not sure it's what we had put down. When I ask the secretary if all the order had gone through she said she was fed up with TTS and wasn't going to use them again. Trouble is, some of the stuff is really nice and I haven't found it anywhere else.

Are you sure we can't forward this thread? Perhaps they would rethink their practice !!!!

In one way I'm glad it's not just me that has the problem - but sorry that lots of you are experiencing the same as me.

Sue J

Had this email from them when I enquired about estimated delivery time for a tuffspot as i'd 'heard' some bad reports about their delivery times - thought you might find it helpful

Good Morning Cait,

Thank you for your interest in our Tuff Spot. I am very surprised that you have heard negative comments regarding our delivery times. We aim to deliver within 3 – 5 working days, within UK mainland, if the products are in stock. I am pleased to say that we do have stock of the Tuff Spot, so you should not find delivery time to be long. Sometimes, when customers place an order with us, we do ask if they require a part-ship if any of their requested goods are not in stock – this may be where the confusion around delivery lies. If we were not requested by the customer to part ship, then we would usually wait until all of the goods are in stock.

We look forward to your order.

Regards,

Mandy Hooley

Customer Services Manager

Tel: 01623 726843

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)