Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Toilet Posters?

Hi,

I know this is not in the area for foundation but we run an after school club and need some posters to put up in the cubicles/walls about cleanliness and hygiene.

The boys are the worst, wee on the seats and the floor........BUT do not clean up. Glad I'm not like that!.

Can anyone give me a heads up on some printable posters or text?

Neil

Can't help with posters I'm afraid, but......... as a mother of sons who seemed to have a terrible aim when they were little ... I put a ping-pong ball in the loo and told them to aim at it - for some reason they float and don't flush away ....... if anyone now gets a ping-pong ball lodged round their u-bend,sorry!!!

On holiday once in a B&B saw the following notice........

If you sprinkle when you tinkle....please be sweet and wipe the seat!

Hardly appropriate I know but just thought I would share!

Sunnyday

As the mother of 2 sons it has always amazed me that its impossible to aim with something you can hold and manipulate :o

You might need to talk to them too. A poster isnt going to get the message across to someone who is being as fast as he can possibly be so he can go back to playing.

Perhaps you could turn it into a group project, where the children are consulted and involved in the process? Put out a questionnaire about the toilets, find out if there are any improvements to be made, get the children making up rhymes and posters themselves which can be laminated to go up?

Humpty Dumpty went to the loo,

Humpty Dumpty did a big poo.......

Mary had a little pee,

She sprinkled on the seat.....

:oxD

Well you cant end there Beau... :o

Mary had a little pee,

And when she stood to grab her drawers

She dripped some on her feet.

Edited by Rea

Well you cant end there Beau... :o

Mary had a little pee,

And when she stood to grab her drawers

She dripped some on her feet.

Do you really think this what the sort of thing Neil had in mind!!!!!

Gave me a laugh anyway!

Sunnyday

Do you really think this what the sort of thing Neil had in mind!!!!!

I'm sure he'll let us know, sunnyday! I know that Sparklebox have some handwashing signs - they probably have bathroom signs too!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)