Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lost Post ...

purplewednesday1

It's a bit sad really .... senior moment...

I read the topic this morning from someone who wanted a story for the 'Seaside' topic they were planning and I put a reply in about the 'Time to get out of the water Shirley' book. I'm sure I uploaded it ... it's not there??? can't find it??? I was also reading the Sef topic, the football topic and the biting topic ... not there either. I must have written it somewhere else?!

If you find it will you send it back to the right topic please?

As Baldrick (Blackadder) would say "It's completely vanished ... Like an old oak table"

Sorry for being old

pw xxx :o

Guest Wolfie

Well you definitely wrote on the football topic - I saw it too! And I'm sure I saw that book suggested on the Seaside topic...now I'm worried too! We'll be old together! :o

Hi PW

Don't know what's going on there!! I've looked at your member's posts and the last one you made according to that, apart from this one that is, was the one yesterday evening about sharing info with other settings!

Maybe Steve will have an answer for you.

Linda

As Baldrick (Blackadder) would say "It's completely vanished ... Like an old oak table"

I wonder if you're having a spot of "my trouble" when posting? I do one of two things - either I click 'add reply' and then mentally wander off and re-click so I post twice, or I forget to click 'add reply' at all and use the 'back' button to go back and read everyone's posts thus preventing my words of wisdom being shared with everyone. In case of any doubt, I then use the 'forward' button to see if it is still there waiting to be added. Which often it is. Although obviously this won't help if you have closed and re-opened your internet browser in betweentimes.

I'm sensing this hasn't helped you very much has it? xD

Perhaps Steve will know the answer, as Linda suggests. :o

Maz

well i've been doing a forum search and can't find it - perhaps you put a rude word in mis-spelling and steve has censored it!

No it hasn't been 'red-penned' :o as if! xD I think Maz has the most likely explanation, and I have done the same myself which can be particularly annoying when you have written a long reply to something. It's very frustrating isn't it? You could of course post again purplewednesday, just to check it is working OK.

But much better than the alternative, PW1. :o

ooh er ... that's very philosophical. Are you joining us in the home for terminally bewildered? It might be Bingo tomorrow ... Joking aside, my Nan (aged 91) is in a care home and it's fab ... they do fantastic things - singing, aerobics and then the other day they had lots of old photos out and they were talking about the 'good old days' - completely fabulous! Nice to know that the caring professions at the other end of the age scale to us Early Years Peeps are similarly thoughtful and dedicated.

pw

ooh er ... that's very philosophical. Are you joining us in the home for terminally bewildered?

Is it the one that Terry Wogan runs? I've been a day patient there for years! :o

That's the one! with janet and john too ?

Shouldn't be allowed on the airwaves, I think. It can only be a matter of time before some university or other offers a research bursary to find out exactly how many rush hour accidents are caused by drivers losing control whilst laughing at Janet and John.

Now there's a thought: maybe Terry could find your missing post! :o

Maz