Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Roll Call!

Susan

Guest pamgreen

Hi I am the manager of a nursery. It has been open for 15 months and is on the site of a local school. We are in a rural location. The nursery was owned by myself till we moved on the school site, we are now governed by the governors. I ran the nursery in a local village hall for 16 years, yes 16 years of packing away each day. All the staff moved to the new setting and are brilliant, we got outstanding for our first inspection at the new site. It has been a huge and at times difficult transittion but we are getting there.

Hi I'm Tony

Owner Full Daycare Nursery PVI

catering for 6 weeks to 5yrs

Looking for second nursery

Also been a registered childminder for 23yrs

The Token Male

Tony

Hi, I'm Beth

Foundation Stage Coordinator/ICT Coordinator/PE Coordinator (and general dogs body!)

In a first school (Reception to Year 4)

Hi I'm Emma,

I am Foundation stage leader for my school, I teach Reception and I am PSHE and healthy schools coordinator for the school too. xx

Jan

Nursery Nurse NNEB

School

Foundation Stage-roll over 1 year nursery 1 year reception-currently in reception.

I will have been working in early years for 30 years in September :o GULP

Too much banging my head against the wall, health issues and wanting more out of life meant I started my own business 5 years ago (as well as working fulltime). Now I have my own web site, no time and any walls I create are my own xD

Edited by Guest

Gill, Early Years Practioner (nneb) in Foundation Unit attatched to a primary school (also HLTA)

Currently taking e123 and e124, beginning of degree hopefully x