Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter

hali

Guest Wolfie

I've just been handed a recipe for Creme Egg Chocolate Tart - that's tomorrow morning sorted then! :o

Happy Easter everyone - hope you all manage to have some relaxation time one way or another! xD

Edited by Wolfie

I've just been handed a recipe for Creme Egg Chocolate Tart - that's tomorrow morning sorted then! xD

Ooh yum! Sounds like just my kind of thing! :o How will you eat yours?

Maz

Happy Easter everyone!!

It is soooooo lovely pottering around and working from home. Im even enjoying catching up on filing. :o

I wish my children would hide their early egg gifts!! Im not going to eat chocolate till Sunday..Im not going to eat chocolate till Sunday....Im not going to eat chocolate till Sunday!!

Guest Wolfie
...would you share the recipe pretty please?

Creme Egg Chocolate Tarts (Serves 2)

25g butter

50g digestive biscuits, crushed

3 creme eggs

50ml double cream

Grated chocolate

1. Melt the butter is a saucepan and stir in crushed biscuits. Divide between 2 x 8cm loose bottom tart tins, pressing mixture across base and up sides. Chill in the fridge.

2. Cut creme eggs in half down the seam, pull apart and scoop out the "goo", placing it in a small saucepan.

3. Break the chocolate shells into small pieces and place in small bowl with cream p place bowl over pan of simmering water and stir until you have smooth mixture. Allow to cool slightly, then pour into biscuit cases. Chill for 2-3 hours until set.

4. Just before removing tarts from tins, heat "goo" gently untl melted together - pour over tarts and serve immediately, decorated with a little grated chocolate.

Don't tell me you aren't all tempted! :o

Creme Egg Chocolate Tarts (Serves 2)

25g butter

50g digestive biscuits, crushed

3 creme eggs

50ml double cream

Grated chocolate

1. Melt the butter is a saucepan and stir in crushed biscuits. Divide between 2 x 8cm loose bottom tart tins, pressing mixture across base and up sides. Chill in the fridge.

2. Cut creme eggs in half down the seam, pull apart and scoop out the "goo", placing it in a small saucepan.

3. Break the chocolate shells into small pieces and place in small bowl with cream p place bowl over pan of simmering water and stir until you have smooth mixture. Allow to cool slightly, then pour into biscuit cases. Chill for 2-3 hours until set.

4. Just before removing tarts from tins, heat "goo" gently untl melted together - pour over tarts and serve immediately, decorated with a little grated chocolate.

Mmmmmmmm!! can feel my diet going out the window just reading it!!!!!

Don't tell me you aren't all tempted! :o

Well at ten o'clock this morning a lovely man from Argos delivered our new lock up store for our allotment! :o I did think maybe the lady who rang me had made a mistake with the date - but there he was this morning, bang on time.

I really could have waited until next week though! xD

Maz

Thanks for the recipe will definately do that with the children tomorrow. xD

Might taste better if you did it with the creme eggs, Peggy! :o

Edited by HappyMaz

Happy Easter everyone just got out of the hospital with Samantha been there since tuesday was having seizures off and on till dinnertime yesterday not even managed to get eggs for the children yet but im just happy to be home and Samantha well again. Worrying time and three nights sleeping in a hospital chair was not much fun either.

Jojom x

Oh dear jojom, what a dreadful time you've been having. Glad to hear you're both home safely now so your Easter break can begin. Hope your back straights out soon!

Maz

Happy Easter everyone,

May it be a time for peace, friends and/or family and fun for all :oxD

Nicky Sussex :(:(

Oh and maybe a few Easter eggs as well but not eaten all at once.

Happy Easter to you all

I had to remind my husband that it was Easter tomorrow and I had got his and the childrens eggs and could I expect anything.

He quickly dashed out and arrived back with an egg for me ah how thoughtful ( he only did it so I wouldnt help him eat his)